Tweed and Rifles

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Tweed and Rifles

Post by DYEUZ »

SoftShoe wrote:50%?!?! WOW, thats awful!!! You know Murphy will be sitting on your shoulders just waiting for you to see/shoot a huge bunny so he can slap a crash on you.
I know and its actually more than 50% . I just checked my history and out of my last 5 hunts in WRR , 3 crashed .

One crashed at 3hrs real time , as i was about to quit , to enter my Foxes for BCKidd's k-9 comp ! :shock:
Another 5 minutes in , before claiming a big Fox and another just before collecting my 13th Rose , for the Valentine mission .

Hey ! Two were good !! :P Really hope they catch that crash soon .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

You know Marc, you could always switch out the snowshoe hare for the euro rabbit couldn't you?
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

DYEUZ wrote: Hey ! Two were good !! :P Really hope they catch that crash soon .
You a better man then me! If I knew I had a better than even chance of having my hunt ruined I wouldn't even try.

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

SoftShoe wrote:You a better man then me! If I knew I had a better than even chance of having my hunt ruined I wouldn't even try.
Unless they transport some Snowshoe Hares in Hemmeldal for Marc's comp , I won't have many choices , but to try my luck there .
A good thing my teammate will also be able to try his luck there .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

walt133 wrote:You know Marc, you could always switch out the snowshoe hare for the euro rabbit couldn't you?
That's why I'm asking. I will think about it tonight and talk to Tod. If at least one member of each team could hunt there without problems, this would be enough for the competition. But I'm not sure about it and I don't want to lose participants because of this bug. I was never the biggest fan of WRR, but it's a pity it's broken again! :evil:
Image Image Image
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: Marc ...

Suggestion :
- If you ever decide to remove WRR from the comp because of possible issues with crashes , do you really need to stick with a rabbit / hare species ?
- To have the possibility to have ALL reserve an option to hunt for the comp , could you put Pica Bay and one of its species ?
Then , ALL reserves , except WRR, would be possible to visit , for your comp . Which imo , would make a pretty complete comp .

tyvm

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

kolobok12
Spotter

Post by kolobok12 »

Testing of the WRR,as always the first 1-2 sessions of the day without problems.But then the problems begin.Sessions not longer than 20 minutes.We will be glad,if you replace the Snowshoe hare on the European or American rabbit, if possible of course.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I think cotton tail would be a more suitable replacement for snowshoe since thy pretty much have the same AI and anything is better than sitting over a rabbit hole playing whack-A-Mole :P :P
Spoiler:
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

RidgeBack69 wrote:I think cotton tail would be a more suitable replacement for snowshoe since thy pretty much have the same AI and anything is better than sitting over a rabbit hole playing whack-A-Mole :P :P
That's a good point lol.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: Marc ...

Suggestion :
- If you ever decide to remove WRR from the comp because of possible issues with crashes , do you really need to stick with a rabbit / hare species ?
- To have the possibility to have ALL reserve an option to hunt for the comp , could you put Pica Bay and one of its species ?
Then , ALL reserves , except WRR, would be possible to visit , for your comp . Which imo , would make a pretty complete comp .

tyvm
I wanted to include an animal from PB, I really wanted - but since the scores are dubious right now and Mat basically confirmed that they are working on them, I won't and thus I replaced the rusa deer with roe deer. I don't want the scores to change while the competition is running and this is what could happen as far as I understood.

If the snowshoe hare has to leave (and I guess it will), then it'll be cottontail rabbit instead. Be prepared that it will probably happen, I just need to talk to Tod about it.
Image Image Image

Return to “Competitions”