Tweed and Rifles

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Tweed and Rifles

Post by Tanngnjostr »

wiizzi wrote:pistols will be rewarded direct to account or in codes?
You can't use codes for stuff like that, a representative of EW needs to move them directly to the winners' accounts.
Image Image Image
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
wiizzi wrote:pistols will be rewarded direct to account or in codes?
You can't use codes for stuff like that, a representative of EW needs to move them directly to the winners' accounts.
and if a winner already have one?

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

wiizzi wrote:and if a winner already have one?
Well, the muzzleloading pistol isn't even in the store yet, but of course if it is released while my competition is running, this could happen.

Three options:
1) Bad luck! :(
2) The next placed player/team gets it.
3) The winner can name a friend who gets it.

I'll have to talk to the sponsor of the prize, he shall decide.
Image Image Image
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Participants, are you able to play on WRR? I'm asking because it seems that crashes on WRR are a problem for some - and since we got the snowshoe hare in the competition, you should be able to hunt there. :?
Image Image Image
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

No problem in WRR for our team actually Marc.
kolobok12
Spotter

Post by kolobok12 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Participants, are you able to play on WRR? I'm asking because it seems that crashes on WRR are a problem for some - and since we got the snowshoe hare in the competition, you should be able to hunt there. :?
our team had problems on WRR, we will check after entering the new pistol. After that, we can respond.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Okay guys, the muzzleloader pistol is out it seems! Looks nice... :)

Be aware that two pistols will be given out as bonus prizes in this competition - if you can wait a few days before buying it:
Bonus prize I: Pistol Smoke!
The highest scoring team that uses ten different weapons (as seen on the final leaderboard) will win two brand new .50 Inline Muzzleloading Pistols. If none of the teams used ten different weapons at the end of the competition, then the highest scoring team using nine different weapons will win this prize (and so on). If one of the winners already owns the pistol, it will be awarded to the next placed player/team.
Also, don't forget about the other bonus prizes - heart shot on a grizzly with the Cap Lock it is!

Anyway, we got 17 teams so far - not bad! But I still see a few names without a partner down there. That makes me sad... :cry: :cry: :cry: C'mon, two days left to find someone! ;)
Image Image Image
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Participants, are you able to play on WRR? I'm asking because it seems that crashes on WRR are a problem for some - and since we got the snowshoe hare in the competition, you should be able to hunt there. :?
I havent spent much time on WRR but have had no issues with it thus far.

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I had some '' Direct X crashes '' lately . Not all of my games , but i would say 50% of them . Which is pretty high imo . So, will have to cross my fingers when i go there for your comp . :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

DYEUZ wrote: I had some '' Direct X crashes '' lately . Not all of my games , but i would say 50% of them . Which is pretty high imo . So, will have to cross my fingers when i go there for your comp . :?
50%?!?! WOW, thats awful!!! You know Murphy will be sitting on your shoulders just waiting for you to see/shoot a huge bunny so he can slap a crash on you.

IMO if crashes on WRR is a known issue I would suggest another reserve/species than the bunny. Tag on the 5% bonus for taking the bunny with a bow & that is likely to swing the potential results. I know its late in the game but the comp hasnt started yet. You know someone is going to have a crash which of course will cost them a trophy real or imagined so its probably prudent to head off the potential bad blood.

Return to “Competitions”