Tweed and Rifles

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Dilaj
Tracker

Re: Tweed and Rifles

Post by Dilaj »

Please help!
I press withdrawn cuz i didnt see my freind only and i cant enroll again my English is bad how can i enroll again?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

It looks as if some players have accidently withdrawn from the competition before it even started. It seems to be some kind of language barrier and similar things have happened in BCKidd's competition as far as I know.

If this happened to you or your team partner, please contact Tod1d via PM and ask him to re-enroll you in the competition. It's okay in this case even though usually a withdraw cannot be revoked.

If you have any problems with or questions about the registration process, ask in this thread... but please don't click the withdraw button! ;)
Image Image Image
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

walt133 wrote:
One shot kills only.
This goes for the canada goose as well right Marc? All species?
I only now saw your post Walt... yes, the canada goose must be a one-shot kill too. Do it with the longbow, it'll die! :mrgreen:
Image Image Image
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
walt133 wrote:
One shot kills only.
This goes for the canada goose as well right Marc? All species?
I only now saw your post Walt... yes, the canada goose must be a one-shot kill too. Do it with the longbow, it'll die! :mrgreen:
Ok thanks! So number of shots have to equal animals harvested? Or just if you hit the animal it has to die with 1 shot? Sorry, I think I know the answer just want to double check.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

walt133 wrote:So number of shots have to equal animals harvested? Or just if you hit the animal it has to die with 1 shot? Sorry, I think I know the answer just want to double check.
The latter. One shot kills.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

walt133 wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:
walt133 wrote: This goes for the canada goose as well right Marc? All species?
Ok thanks! So number of shots have to equal animals harvested? Or just if you hit the animal it has to die with 1 shot? Sorry, I think I know the answer just want to double check.
No Marc is not as insidious as BCKidd. You can miss, you can lose animals. Any animal that you submit must have been killed with only one shot. ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Ok thanks guys!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

The Great Lakes Gunners have signed up. Be afraid...be very afraid. :P

We aren't computer guys (we are just superior hunters), so we have a question. Thanks in advance for the help.

What does it take to change our team registration from "pending" to enter the list of teams at the top?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: Stan .. It should be done automatically ,when both agree on matching up , i think . Why your team did not make it to completion , idk .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

stancomputerhunter wrote:What does it take to change our team registration from "pending" to enter the list of teams at the top?
The person that was invited by the other person (that created the team) should receive a message on UHC and click on "Accept invitation" (or similar). Did you already do that?
Image Image Image

Return to “Competitions”