Tweed and Rifles

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: Tweed and Rifles

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Keep it up. Tod1d Great job man :!: :!: :!:
Spoiler:
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Yes indeed! Great work everyone and thank you!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Great job Tod and Dave and thanks Marc! - If it was easy it'd be call Cheer-leading! The reason we haven't had these awesome opportunities before is no one could make "The Magic Machine" to get it done. We're pretty lucky to have the UHC!
David and Tod don't lose, never lose and won't lose this time- They'll beat it into submission- they know not the meaning of fail because that's something other people do, not them :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

I would also like to thank you fellers for the tireless efforts you've put in here as usual! Great leaderboard, great competition, great work! Bona fide! I wish I could do what you do.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

JimboCrow wrote:I would also like to thank you fellers for the tireless efforts you've put in here as usual! Great leaderboard, great competition, great work! Bona fide! I wish I could do what you do.
I have to agree: some insane scores after just one weekend... two 250+ roe deer? A 385 goat? Are you kidding me? :P We're a little weak on the elk side though - get me a 400 guys! :D

Thanks for all the kind words by the way - I'm happy to see that you enjoy the "classic weapon" theme! And kudos to Tod and Cookie Monster (the First)! :)
Image Image Image
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Tanngnjostr wrote: I have to agree: some insane scores after just one weekend... two 250+ roe deer? A 385 goat? Are you kidding me? :P We're a little weak on the elk side though - get me a 400 guys! :D
I have tasked Walt with the harvest of a 400 elk. He's on it. :D :D
Spoiler:
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Tanngnjostr wrote: I have to agree: some insane scores after just one weekend... two 250+ roe deer? A 385 goat? Are you kidding me?
Indeed some impressive scores have been posted!

Personally I am disappointed that people are not taking trophy shots esp in a comp like this. I can't speak for anyone else but if someone shoots the top animal of a species I want to see a pic of it!

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tanngnjostr wrote: I have to agree: some insane scores after just one weekend... two 250+ roe deer? A 385 goat? Are you kidding me? :P We're a little weak on the elk side though - get me a 400 guys! :D
Stop with the 400 Elk pleas. Our 359 is in good shape...for now. :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

RidgeBack69 wrote:I have tasked Walt with the harvest of a 400 elk. He's on it.
If there's one thing I love its a selfless person! :D Unfortunately I have never got a 400+ in my life so I will need to borrow some luck! ;)
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

SoftShoe wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote: I have to agree: some insane scores after just one weekend... two 250+ roe deer? A 385 goat? Are you kidding me?
Indeed some impressive scores have been posted!

Personally I am disappointed that people are not taking trophy shots esp in a comp like this. I can't speak for anyone else but if someone shoots the top animal of a species I want to see a pic of it!
Sorry man I forgot to take a trophy shot. Might have been because it was a goat (No offence Tann) and the farm animals in this game don't really interest me much but mostly because I just forgot.
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”