Tweed and Rifles

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Tweed and Rifles

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:What does it take to change our team registration from "pending" to enter the list of teams at the top?
The person that was invited by the other person (that created the team) should receive a message on UHC and click on "Accept invitation" (or similar). Did you already do that?
I tried to create the team, but it wouldn't let me because Radamus was not on the list of potential teammates. He sent me a PM saying he had registered, so I looked and we are pending. I suspect that he created the team when he registered because I WAS on the list of registrants. However, I have not received any messages in my message section on the dashboard. :?:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: Stan .. It should be done automatically ,when both agree on matching up , i think . Why your team did not make it to completion , idk .
There's probably a macro that scans for great hunters and throws them out automatically! :lol: :roll:

P.S. See how old I am...are there still macros?? :o

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I tried to create the team, but it wouldn't let me because Radamus was not on the list of potential teammates. He sent me a PM saying he had registered, so I looked and we are pending. I suspect that he created the team when he registered because I WAS on the list of registrants. However, I have not received any messages in my message section on the dashboard. :?:
That's weird... you should have received a message!

Okay, if anyone else is having problems with creating a team or confirming a team invitation, please contact Tod or David. I don't know if the "crazy Hunters" or the "Canuckleheads" ( :lol: ) have similar issues since both teams also have been "pending" for a while now.
Image Image Image
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:I tried to create the team, but it wouldn't let me because Radamus was not on the list of potential teammates. He sent me a PM saying he had registered, so I looked and we are pending. I suspect that he created the team when he registered because I WAS on the list of registrants. However, I have not received any messages in my message section on the dashboard. :?:
That's weird... you should have received a message!

Okay, if anyone else is having problems with creating a team or confirming a team invitation, please contact Tod or David. I don't know if the "crazy Hunters" or the "Canuckleheads" ( :lol: ) have similar issues since both teams also have been "pending" for a while now.
Went fine for us.
Spoiler:
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

If I go to a friend in the MULTIPLAYER and do not send the session to the competition - will it not break the rules?
"Illegal multiplayer cooperation:
Joining a MP server that has previously been scouted for trophy animals by other hunters is considered unsportsmanlike behavior and a violation of the competition rules. Only team partners are exempt from this rule. In case of a violation, UHC Apps reserve the right to disqualify a participant from the competition and all future competitions hosted by UHC Apps.
In order to monitor the adherence to this rule, whenever a player submits an animal from a multiplayer game, aspects of this hunt and the server host's hunt history will be checked by the system." (с)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:If I go to a friend in the MULTIPLAYER and do not send the session to the competition - will it not break the rules?
"Illegal multiplayer cooperation:
Joining a MP server that has previously been scouted for trophy animals by other hunters is considered unsportsmanlike behavior and a violation of the competition rules. Only team partners are exempt from this rule. In case of a violation, UHC Apps reserve the right to disqualify a participant from the competition and all future competitions hosted by UHC Apps.
In order to monitor the adherence to this rule, whenever a player submits an animal from a multiplayer game, aspects of this hunt and the server host's hunt history will be checked by the system." (с)
I think the answer is no.

In your post you quote..whenever a player submits an animal from a multiplayer game, aspects of this hunt and the server host's hunt history will be checked by the system."

If you don't submit anything from a MP game, you are not breaking the rule..my interpretation.

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:If I go to a friend in the MULTIPLAYER and do not send the session to the competition - will it not break the rules?
Going to a friend's multiplayer game is not a problem, you can even submit an animal from that game if you shoot a big one - if you found this animal yourself! But if you're asking other hunters (except your team partner) to look for trophies for you, then you're playing against the rules.

In other words: If you enter a MP game because you want to join friends and have fun hunting with them, all is good! If you find a big animal for the competition during that hunt, even better.
But if you join a MP game because someone told you that he just found a big moose that you can shoot... don't do it! ;)
Image Image Image
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:What does it take to change our team registration from "pending" to enter the list of teams at the top?
The person that was invited by the other person (that created the team) should receive a message on UHC and click on "Accept invitation" (or similar). Did you already do that?
I tried to create the team, but it wouldn't let me because Radamus was not on the list of potential teammates. He sent me a PM saying he had registered, so I looked and we are pending. I suspect that he created the team when he registered because I WAS on the list of registrants. However, I have not received any messages in my message section on the dashboard. :?:
I'm showing a message to Radamus. He needs to check his messages on UHCapps & accept your invitation
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Tod1d wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote: The person that was invited by the other person (that created the team) should receive a message on UHC and click on "Accept invitation" (or similar). Did you already do that?
I'm showing a message to Radamus. He needs to check his messages on UHCapps & accept your invitation
Thanks!

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tod1d wrote:
walt133 wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote: I only now saw your post Walt... yes, the canada goose must be a one-shot kill too. Do it with the longbow, it'll die! :mrgreen:
Ok thanks! So number of shots have to equal animals harvested? Or just if you hit the animal it has to die with 1 shot? Sorry, I think I know the answer just want to double check.
No Marc is not as insidious as BCKidd. You can miss, you can lose animals. Any animal that you submit must have been killed with only one shot. ;)
:lol: :lol: Yep, the Kidd is pretty insistent on that rule. :lol: 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”