1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: 1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Post by BCKidd »

I ain't sure what to say about any of this, except this isn't high school. These type of conversations don't really do any comp any good. Hate to see folks leaving/withdrawing over simple words. But it is what it is I suppose. Sad really... :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
dools24
Tracker

Post by dools24 »

Just for the record my shot was on high settings not much advantage on low once you get over 100m I can see them better over 100m then under with grass and bush render distance with no scope
Just need to clench those butt checks hold breath and go for it haha have fun all
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

This is an important announcement relating to UHC-hosted competitions:

If someone suspects that another competition participant is cheating or using unfair tactics to gain an advantage, they should use the UHC report function to alert UHC, who will in turn investigate and discuss the matter with the competition host. Alternatively they should send a private message to me, Tod or the competition host.

Public accusations, debates about right and wrong and whether strategies are acceptable or unfair, will no longer be tolerated and will be moderated. It is the responsibility of UHC and a competition host to determine if a participant is cheating. Participants are welcome to report suspected foul play but discussing it in public will now result in your removal from the competition in question.

Discussing tactics and strategies, friendly banter, mocking and making fun of each other in a friendly manner is absolutely fine, even encouraged, but participants withdrawing from competitions in hordes because they feel they have been wrongly accused of cheating or had their strategies questioned, is unacceptable.

Thank you for your cooperation.
LEFLOR
Scout

Post by LEFLOR »

Wise decision, I adhere to 100%, the discussion thread of the comp should remain a friendly place.
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

Hello.
Caledonian wrote:
If someone suspects that another participant is cheating or using unfair tactics to gain an advantage, he should use the UHC report function to notify the UHC who will in turn investigate the case and discuss it. with the host of the competition. Alternatively, they should send me a private message, Tod or the host of the contest.

Public accusations, debates about good and evil, and whether strategies are acceptable or unfair will no longer be tolerated and will be moderated. It is the responsibility of the UHC and the competition host to determine whether the participant is cheating. Participants may report suspected games, but discussing them publicly will now remove them from the competition.

Talk about tactics and strategy, friendly banter, mockery and joking each other in a friendly way is absolutely fine, and even encouraged, but participants withdrawing from the competition in the hordes, because they think that they were wrongly accused of fraud or when they the strategies have been questioned, it is scandalous.
I fully support what is written here and if my departure from the competition has been very sorry, I appreciate the work that the organizers have put into the contest. At the same time, I appeal to end these disputes, let's enjoy the competition organized by BCKidd.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

dools24 wrote:Just for the record my shot was on high settings not much advantage on low once you get over 100m I can see them better over 100m then under with grass and bush render distance with no scope
Just need to clench those butt checks hold breath and go for it haha have fun all
Very nice shot too, btw. WTG Dools! ;)
TROPICIEL3 wrote:Hello.
Caledonian wrote:
If someone suspects that another participant is cheating or using unfair tactics to gain an advantage, he should use the UHC report function to notify the UHC who will in turn investigate the case and discuss it. with the host of the competition. Alternatively, they should send me a private message, Tod or the host of the contest.

Public accusations, debates about good and evil, and whether strategies are acceptable or unfair will no longer be tolerated and will be moderated. It is the responsibility of the UHC and the competition host to determine whether the participant is cheating. Participants may report suspected games, but discussing them publicly will now remove them from the competition.

Talk about tactics and strategy, friendly banter, mockery and joking each other in a friendly way is absolutely fine, and even encouraged, but participants withdrawing from the competition in the hordes, because they think that they were wrongly accused of fraud or when they the strategies have been questioned, it is scandalous.
I fully support what is written here and if my departure from the competition has been very sorry, I appreciate the work that the organizers have put into the contest. At the same time, I appeal to end these disputes, let's enjoy the competition organized by BCKidd.
Thanks for that TROPICIEL3, and thank you Cal for posting that notice. Much appreciated fellows. Every comp I have ever held always seems to turn into a high- school fiasco. I won't be deterred tho', I'll keep hosting 'em. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:shock: :shock: Wow, jus' had a peek at the leader-board. I tell ya, that long distant Bonus prize has changed hands so many times. Nicely done Kashalot! Awesome to see those kind of iron sight shots! Especially on those lil' roarin' cats. Quite impressive by all that have at least once, had their grasp on that prize! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I want to lighten up this thread some, so here is how I felt t'day. ;) :lol:

That's right it is the Kidd's B-Day! And at 52 he ain't gettin' no younger... but he is certainly aging nicely. :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

Keep it real!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Welcome to the geezer club.LOL

Oh I quite smoking about 5 years ago and that video gave me a craving for a cigarette. THANKS A LOT>>>>
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Happy birthday, BCKidd! :D
Image Image Image

Return to “Competitions”