1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
walt133
Hunter

Re: 1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Post by walt133 »

^^ No doubt the right decision BC. It is better to keep it simple.
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

If a person withdraws from the competition, it is withdrawal from the competition even if he / she did so inadvertently and this should not be subject to discussion. In the next competition in which he will participate, he will be more careful.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I just spent over 4 hours real time in a hunt at BRR trying to better my Red Fox scores. I traveled over 9000m, and got a server disconnect 24 times after 7200m. Each time I was able to alt+tab out and restore the session, but finally got a final crash that I could not recover. I was unable to close the game with F4, therefore the hunt didn't close. I tried a new hunt to force close it, and the server is down. I hope I don't lose my harvests, or go beyond the time limit to submit them.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I just spent over 4 hours real time in a hunt at BRR trying to better my Red Fox scores. I traveled over 9000m, and got a server disconnect 24 times after 7200m. Each time I was able to alt+tab out and restore the session, but finally got a final crash that I could not recover. I was unable to close the game with F4, therefore the hunt didn't close. I tried a new hunt to force close it, and the server is down. I hope I don't lose my harvests, or go beyond the time limit to submit them.
Wow Stan that sucks. And you got a nice one too.
sebusmalinowski
Tracker

Post by sebusmalinowski »

It is a pity that he did not know he was not in the competition anymore he probably would not waste time to look for a far shot. 183 meters, once again congratulations Borys. It is a pity that he is gone. Regards.
LEFLOR
Scout

Post by LEFLOR »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I just spent over 4 hours real time in a hunt at BRR trying to better my Red Fox scores. I traveled over 9000m, and got a server disconnect 24 times after 7200m. Each time I was able to alt+tab out and restore the session, but finally got a final crash that I could not recover. I was unable to close the game with F4, therefore the hunt didn't close. I tried a new hunt to force close it, and the server is down. I hope I don't lose my harvests, or go beyond the time limit to submit them.
The servers are functional now, wishing you can submit your hunt.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

TROPICIEL3 wrote:If a person withdraws from the competition, it is withdrawal from the competition even if he / she did so inadvertently and this should not be subject to discussion. In the next competition in which he will participate, he will be more careful.
Yes indeed. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Good thing there is 90 min to submit, and hopefully you'll get that hunt submitted. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

LEFLOR wrote:
I found the servers functional, started a hunt with the purpose of closing it right away so my BRR hunt would close. Right now, system shows my last hunt at VDB, and no history of my hunt at BRR. I'm guessing it will take awhile to catch up due the server issues. I have an appointment in half an hour, and will not make the cutoff for 90 minutes.

Edit: Got lucky..the hunt history has updated. Whew!

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
LEFLOR wrote:
I found the servers functional, started a hunt with the purpose of closing it right away so my BRR hunt would close. Right now, system shows my last hunt at VDB, and no history of my hunt at BRR. I'm guessing it will take awhile to catch up due the server issues. I have an appointment in half an hour, and will not make the cutoff for 90 minutes.

Edit: Got lucky..the hunt history has updated. Whew!
Awesome! Good to know. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”