1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: 1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Thanks folks! I did have a great day. Made even better by all your awesome B-Day wishes. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Hey! Happy Birthday to a fellow aquarian :D Today is my big day - 29 for another straight year! It's incredible! :lol:
Thanks Rad! Haven't seen you 'round much lately. Happy B-Day to you as well, then. Yeah, I tried to stay at 29, but my wife kept agin' so you know what they say, if you can't beat 'em join' em. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

BCKidd wrote:This might in the end be the last comp I host. I can't believe what some will do to win some measly EM$. I'm not impressed at all. :? Peace.

BCKidd.
Hope not........
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

BCKidd wrote:Not only did a bunch of competitors withdraw, now I have to deal with mashers too. This might in the end be the last comp I host.
Don't be discouraged. It would be a sad day for the game, the community and for UHC if you stopped hosting. If some participants have violated your rules of engagement then act upon it. Rules are there to be broken and you can guarantee someone will always make sure it happens. Just deal with it in a fair manner and hopefully over time it will happen less and less.

Can you imagine how boring these threads would be if everyone agreed with each other and nobody tried to find ways to bend the rules? :)
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

caledonianblues wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Not only did a bunch of competitors withdraw, now I have to deal with mashers too. This might in the end be the last comp I host.
Don't be discouraged. It would be a sad day for the game, the community and for UHC if you stopped hosting. If some participants have violated your rules of engagement then act upon it. Rules are there to be broken and you can guarantee someone will always make sure it happens. Just deal with it in a fair manner and hopefully over time it will happen less and less.

Can you imagine how boring these threads would be if everyone agreed with each other and nobody tried to find ways to bend the rules? :)
This! I couldn't have said it better myself. I love your comps and would be thoroughly saddened if you quit hosting them. Like David said, you made the ROE's. Those are your rules and must be upheld. If they are not then they will suffer the consequences. Not you.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

caledonianblues wrote:Can you imagine how boring these threads would be if everyone agreed with each other :)
I'll be here to make sure this doesn't happen :lol: :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Was fun and aggravating at the same time. :lol: Wasn't able to hunt all the duration of the comp, but did get some time in last 2 days. Qne red fox and 1 bobcat shy of filling the roster. Did get a piebald buck during one hunt. The one shot = harvested animals bit me more than once. :?
Thanks again BC for the comp. :)

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

BCKidd wrote:Lookin' at some hunters history, sure looks like a lot of spawn mashing goin' on... Altho' submitted hunts have been 1 hr + long. Before some of those awesome submissions I do believe I see what I don't wanna see...Hmmm. Makes me wonder what folks were thinkin'. It is almost like no one paid any heed to the ROE whatsoever. Jus' another comp that I hosted where things went awry. Not even sure how I'm gonna proceed. But, I'd say there have certainly been some mashing goin' on. Not only did a bunch of competitors withdraw, now I have to deal with mashers too. This might in the end be the last comp I host. I can't believe what some will do to win some measly EM$. I'm not impressed at all. :? Peace.

BCKidd.
Don't let it get too you man! You put the rules out before anyone joined so by joining the comp thy agree to the rules. Rules are only good if thy are enforced so just do what you need to do and don't lose any sleep over it I assure who ever is breaking the rule is not losing any. Well atleast not untill thy get DQed.
Spoiler:
sebusmalinowski
Tracker

Post by sebusmalinowski »

I have just finished, a beautiful contest as usual BCKidd and as usual he gave me a lot of excitement.I'm sure you still have to do what you do because your contests are great. I love them and how long I have to wait for the next one, I'm dying like a flower without water, so do not give up. Congratulations BCKidd emotions were great. Congratulations dools24 beautiful coyote and congratulations on the victory. I also congratulate those who have completed the entire competition. Thank You BCkidd. Regards.
sebusmalinowski
Tracker

Post by sebusmalinowski »

I would forget, I had such a shot. https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/sebu ... /592318738
My friend had 183 m congratulations Borys1977. That's why I decided to make a gift to you and I will give you my winnings em$. Regards. Thank You BCKidd again.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

"Hunts must be a minimum of 1 hour Real Time." This is from page 1 and is part of the ROE. Notice it doesn't say Submitted Hunts, just Hunts.

"No spawn mashing, no game exploits, no sandbagging." This is also from page 1 and is part of the ROE

Then later I posted this, which is in direct opposition to the ROE

BCKidd wrote:

"The only hunts that are required to be 1 hour real time are hunts submitted to this comp. Any other hunt as long as it isn't a comp submission can be as long or short as you want. ;) Peace. BCKidd."

So, with this the winners are the winners! Next time I will be certain to clarify in a manner that is clear and concise.
Drum roll, please: Image

Congratulations to the winners! Hope to see you all in the next one!
Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”