1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Re: 1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Post by HD_Artworks »

Tod1d wrote: In either case, changing the graphic would be last, and may not happen at all. Unless someone else wants to tackle that. (I am not a graphic artist, and I make no pretenses about it.) ;)
Well, this one is not a big deal at all! :) I'm not an pro artisit but BCKidd can count on me if he decided to replace the Arctic Fox with another animal. ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Apparently there are other issues with the Whiterime reserve other than the sound. One friend of mine experiences the hypothermia symptoms every time he fast travels to any of his heated tents, and yes, he has all of his arctic clothing on. Anyone else experiencing this?
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Nockedup wrote:Apparently there are other issues with the Whiterime reserve other than the sound. One friend of mine experiences the hypothermia symptoms every time he fast travels to any of his heated tents, and yes, he has all of his arctic clothing on. Anyone else experiencing this?
Wasn't that fixed in the most recent game patch? I'm not sure, just curious.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

caledonianblues wrote: Wasn't that fixed in the most recent game patch? I'm not sure, just curious.
There was only one fix in the last patch on 1/19/18. It was: Fixed possible crash on game loading. I just looked through the update that came out before this one as well and I didn't see the hypothermia issue addressed.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

caledonianblues wrote:Wasn't that fixed in the most recent game patch? I'm not sure, just curious.
It was my understanding that the last big patch (not the Jan 19 crashing patch) included a shivering screen mechanic on WRR, and it was after the introduction of that patch that people started claiming to have the problem. I assume them adding the shivering screen mechanic somehow caused the issue?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Ah OK, then I stand corrected. I wasn't sure, just thought I'd read about that.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for all your replies, folks. As it stands right now, I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to proceed. Thanks also to HD_Artworks for offering up a graphic if I change an animal. Please do keep checkin' here for any changes to the venue before the comp is scheduled to start. I have another comp coming up in March, so those of you that aren't, can't, or won't, participate in this one if it goes ahead, not all is lost. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Well I was hopin' that the WRR sound issue was gonna be taken care of by Feb 2 when this comp is scheduled to start. From the SU it doesn't sound like it is going to be. I'm sorry that some aren't going to be able to participate due to this issue. But, it will go ahead as planned. There are reasons for this. As mentioned above, there is another comp coming up in March, and if we have only a few participants for this one, I hope we'll get more in March. I look at it this way, 'perhaps we'll see some new winners'. Being as it is .243 ammo, this gives even guests a chance at winning, if they buy the licenses needed. So, a cheap comp to be able to participate in, that has some decent EM$ prizes, might very well be worth it for some. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Three days until comp starts. Are you READY! ;) Peace.
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Yes, absolutly ready :)

Return to “Competitions”