1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
LatinJoker69
Hunter

Re: 1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Nice one BCKidd. I`ll give this one a try, seems easy but I`m sure there will be moments when I`ll be hitting my head against my desk for not getting a good shot... :lol:
Good luck to all that participate and thanks for hosting this event BCKidd & other anonymous sponsor... ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

LatinJoker69 wrote:Nice one BCKidd. I`ll give this one a try, seems easy but I`m sure there will be moments when I`ll be hitting my head against my desk for not getting a good shot... :lol:
Good luck to all that participate and thanks for hosting this event BCKidd & other anonymous sponsor... ;)
So glad you'll be participatin'. I sure hope it ain't easy. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

In the eventuality that the '' noise bug '' in WRR is still here in 2 weeks , could the Arctic Fox be removed from the comp ?
If not ,could the comp be postponed till the bug is fixed ?
I didn't even go to WRR to see if it affects me also .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DYEUZ wrote:In the eventuality that the '' noise bug '' in WRR is still here in 2 weeks , could the Arctic Fox be removed from the comp ?
If not ,could the comp be postponed till the bug is fixed ?
I didn't even go to WRR to see if it affects me also .
I will ponder this. If anything, I'd postpone it. Taking away an animal after the UHC staff have coded the comp, might put me on their blacklist. :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Yeah ! Maybe you would become Tod's next animal to hunt in his future comp . :lol:
thx

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Is there still issues with WRR? I've been hunting there, and haven't heard any sounds that aren't supposed to be there. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I will go hunt there to test it out BCKidd. I did not go yet , since players mentioned that noise ... Will report after .

Report : 17:25 ... Did a quick hunt in WRR and did not hear any weird sounds . All looked normal to me . I know this sound issue affects only couple players . Glad i'm not one of them .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

BCKidd wrote:Is there still issues with WRR? I've been hunting there, and haven't heard any sounds that aren't supposed to be there. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Hi Kidd,
I did 3 hunts on WRR today. The first hunt had the sound bug so I had to hunt 'deaf,' but then about half an hour in, the game just locked up as I killed a sheep. It froze the whole computer, and I had to do a hard reset. Before the second hunt I disabled my Logitech Gaming Software (which is the surround driver for my headphones) and hunted for about an hour, with sound, before it closed with the DXDiag error as I was running. I then uninstalled the driver completely, started a third hunt, and had another DXDiag crash 12 minutes in. So I went back to Piccabeen Bay where I've had no problems since it launched, and now have had four straight hunts with no problems. Go figure. The game seems a little unstable right now. I hope they don't think it's fixed after that big update Friday. :?
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I went to WRR to check some equipment, and could not get past the loading screen. The feedback noise was louder and more intense than ever.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hmmm, how many folks would not be able to participate in this comp due to the WRR issues, if it went ahead as planned on Feb 2, and the issue wasn't fixed? I currently have no issues with WRR. But apparently some of you are, and I would hate to not have a decent turnout. If the WRR issues aren't corrected by the time of this comp, and I were to remove the Arctic Fox, what would you folks suggest that I replace them with? Ofc, this is all jus' hearsay and would entail that Tod agrees, as he is the one who codes these comps. But, it might be a good idea to have a contingency plan in place, as I would really like to see this comp begin and end on dates that have been provided. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Last edited by BCKidd on January 21st, 2018, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”