Bog Standard (UHC Comp)

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Bog Standard (UHC Comp)

Post by DYEUZ »

stancomputerhunter wrote: :lol: :lol: I didn't even think of that, Sensei. Actually, after the Hawks crushed the Sens, I just wanted to go to bed. :lol:
Did the Sens play last night ? :? :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

DYEUZ wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote: :lol: :lol: I didn't even think of that, Sensei. Actually, after the Hawks crushed the Sens, I just wanted to go to bed. :lol:
Did the Sens play last night ? :? :lol:
Sort of... :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Took me 4 minutes short of 12 hours, but by gum, I improved all four scores from my first submission. Moved up from 25th to 21st.. :lol: :lol:

My first attempt was that long too 11 hrs 53 mins. How everyone else is managing their submissions + - 5-6 hrs is beyond me. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

BCKidd wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Took me 4 minutes short of 12 hours, but by gum, I improved all four scores from my first submission. Moved up from 25th to 21st.. :lol: :lol:

My first attempt was that long too 11 hrs 53 mins. How everyone else is managing their submissions + - 5-6 hrs is beyond me. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
11+hours :o you must be sleeping in the lodge. 3 hours should be more than enough.. ;)
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: RidgeBack69 ... Challenging you to get a top 3 spot within 3 hrs real time hunt .
Anybody can get a score in a short amount of time . But you will take whatever presents itself to you and have a low score .
Some are very lucky though !! I admit .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: RidgeBack69 ... Challenging you to get a top 3 spot within 3 hrs real time hunt .
Anybody can get a score in a short amount of time . But you will take whatever presents itself to you and have a low score .
Some are very lucky though !! I admit .
I will except you're challenge after you have made it into the top 10 ;) ;)
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

RidgeBack69 wrote:I will except you're challenge after you have made it into the top 10 ;) ;)
:lol: Very good reply . :lol: I will then try a couple more times . Not feeling that comp tbh , because of the time needed to put into it and lacking a bit of luck . Great scores already .
But i will go in a hunt right now .

In a sense though , if i never make it to top 10 , you'll never have to prove me it can be done in 3 hours or less . ;) And that was the original challenge . ;)

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Jus' finished a 7 hr hunt- came up with a couple of nice WB- but Sambar, Rusa and Banteng were scrub critters. Can't seem to find anything in those three above 150+, never mind the high ones I'm seein', good job to those of you that are findin' 'em. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Same here . Just finished a 2 1/2 real hours hunt , to improve by 10 points . Better WB , same Banteng , worst Sambar and Rusa . Oh well. Will be pretty much done here .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Just to be sure, is there a maximum time the hunt can be? I think I'm about 12 hours into my current hunt, it's been a heck of a roller coaster but I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet. I have a leaderboard banteng, a new PB buffalo, a decent sambar... I just can't for the life of me improve my rusa. I saw two monsters earlier in the hunt, it turned into a three hour horror story with nothing to show for it but I know they're still out there and it's driving me nuts. I am genuinely hunting, not letting the game sit or anything. As it is, I'm on day three and can only harvest about 75% of the animals I kill so it's risky business anyway XD

Edit: Well I guess I didn't have a choice, internet finally went down on me. I'm actually pretty glad it did because I surrender! Not that it really affects my current standings, but the UHC site didn't use my biggest rusa for my entry. My biggest was an (embarrassing) 185, but it only counted the 173 that I shot shortly after it. Like I said doesn't really matter to me just hope everyone else's animals are getting the right scores.

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/xoed ... n/78885433

Return to “Competitions”