Requests for sponsorship (community competitions)

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Ak76
Spotter

Requests for sponsorship (community competitions)

Post by Ak76 »

Guys!

David's competition (The Power of Ten¹⁰) is super! I participate in it and hope to show a decent result.
But you must understand that in 10-14 days you will either confirm all the animals, or you will understand that there is no sense to fight with the leaders.
Therefore, anyone who wants to sponsor the next competition
November 24 - December 3
http://thehunter.ga/competitions/sniper_elite_1/
or
http://thehunter.ga/competitions/ns_ds_1/
and get all the glory (I don't need it) ;), please, write in PM.

Each of us should at least once be a sponsor and feel the whole weight of responsibility! ;)

The community will have something to do before the Tod's team competition (Twins).

Thanks for your consideration!
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
«Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war» (Napoleon Bonaparte, 1812)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Requests for sponsorship (community competitions)

Post by caledonianblues »

OK folks, I have cleaned up and unlocked this thread. The moderation team has agreed that there is no breach of the Code of Conduct by enquiring about sponsorship for community-hosted competitions.

Ak76, please use this thread (and only this one) to make future sponsorship requests for competitions that you host. Just create a new post if you plan or release a new competition. Over time people will know where to come if they want to sponsor one of your competitions.

Everyone else, if you have an opinion about seeking sponsorship, you are welcome to express it as long as you adhere to the Code of Conduct. Please be civil and try to stay on topic.

Thank you.
BCKidd

Re: Requests for sponsorship (community competitions)

Post by BCKidd »

All right. If no CoC has been breached-No use arguing on what has already been decided. We don't have to like it, but, if it is to be. Let it be I say. :| Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”