Twins

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Twins

Post by Radamus »

Yeah, syncing up is a must in this case, unless you have his login to do it for him???

Stan and I are still shooting for that last spot! I thought it would be locked in by now myself.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

2 1/2 hours to go. Midnight Zulu / UTC / GMT

And yes, each person needs to submit their own scoresheet. It checks to see who's logged on for the session & only let's you submit your own scoresheets.

Thanks everybody for participating, and for all the good feedback for our first team-based comp. As I mentioned before, I already have 3-4 requests for more team comps.
And sometime in the near future I want to introduce an MP comp where teammates have to hunt together. :D

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks for the comp, Tod! I'm sorry that I didn't submit a score, but there's so many things going on in the game at the moment and only so much time. To be honest, the fact that the winner was already determined after one day took a good bit of my motivation. But looking at the number of entries I think it was a really good "test run" for team comps - and I'm hoping for more!
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I thought this comp ended already? I guess that is what happens when I do my own thinkin'. SO, there is still time left before it ends eh? Cool. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
For you, it's ended already :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: Not when your team "Kaptain" is Ridgeback... ;) Thanks for this comp, Tod, I enjoyed it! Thanks also to Ridgeback, for helping me to cut my teeth, with my first ever Team Comp! Congrats to the top three teams- well done fellas, remember this tho', there might be a next time... :P :P Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Thx to Tod , for making this team comp . Have a feeling , some more team comps are on their way . :)
Thx to my partner , JS ( a.k.a FR_Bugs ) for being involved like he always is . :P
Grats to all other teams .

If taunting / teasing is for good fun before a comp , is it also for good fun after ?
Did the beasts on the loose , ran out of juice ? ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Radamus wrote:Yeah, syncing up is a must in this case, unless you have his login to do it for him???

Stan and I are still shooting for that last spot! I thought it would be locked in by now myself.
We gave it a good run today Len. We ended up 9th..a whisker away from 3rd. Not bad for me not have ANY PB skills.

Thanks for the comp Tod1d. Unique and challenging just like The Power of 10.

I had fun, except I'm pretty burned out on WRR right now. :lol:

Congrats to the The Deadly Frenchmen for taking the top prize! Congrats to all who posted a score under 0.100. It wasn't easy!

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

We gave it hell Stan! I enjoyed going after them bushy tails - Man I had a great spawn late last night, actually early this morning, wish I could have hunted the hell out of that spawn but it was so late. I picked up some fox skills along the way which is always good!
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Thanks for the comp Tod, and a hearty congrats to the winners! This has been a great season for comps. Really well done Tod, great concept and nice leaderboard!

(I'm still convinced that one of the two bears I had to leave out on the ice was the ticket. Lucky for you guys!!!! :lol:)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote:Thanks for the comp Tod, and a hearty congrats to the winners! This has been a great season for comps. Really well done Tod, great concept and nice leaderboard!

(I'm still convinced that one of the two bears I had to leave out on the ice was the ticket. Lucky for you guys!!!! :lol:)
Jimbo, I know it's actually your National "Extreme Sport" but leaving one on the ice only counts in Curling :lol:
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Radamus wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:Thanks for the comp Tod, and a hearty congrats to the winners! This has been a great season for comps. Really well done Tod, great concept and nice leaderboard!

Jimbo, I know it's actually your National "Extreme Sport" but leaving one on the ice only counts in Curling :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Curling is only number 3. :D

1. Hockey. 2.Beer guzzling 3. Curling.

Just ask DYEUZ and BCKidd!!! :lol: :lol:

Return to “Competitions”