Twins

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Twins

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I don't know what went awry, when I submitted my last fox, Julius and Vinnie team were in like 15th spot- those two crazy fellas pulled a fox or PB outa their butts and managed 9th as a finish!
It aint over till it's over! well, for you it was :lol: ` yep my partner pulled off a last lap pass on your ass :D

But essentially, we're all on the same team, same for you Jimbo- the Team of "we didn't get paid" on this one so doesn't matter! .... but yep. it's always nice to at least show up and make em look in the rear view mirror ;)
BCKidd, you have no idea what it's like pulling a PB out of your butt. :lol: :lol:

Heck Jimbo, we only had to harvest 79 animals. I see some folks had well over 100 PB alone! :P

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I don't know what went awry, when I submitted my last fox, Julius and Vinnie team were in like 15th spot- those two crazy fellas pulled a fox or PB outa their butts and managed 9th as a finish!
It aint over till it's over! well, for you it was :lol: ` yep my partner pulled off a last lap pass on your ass :D

But essentially, we're all on the same team, same for you Jimbo- the Team of "we didn't get paid" on this one so doesn't matter! .... but yep. it's always nice to at least show up and make em look in the rear view mirror ;)
What is 2nd place? Answer; The first loser. :lol:
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

em$ should be issued, and I've updated the trophies on the 1st post. Congrats again to the winners.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

stancomputerhunter wrote:BCKidd, you have no idea what it's like pulling a PB out of your butt. :lol: :lol:

Heck Jimbo, we only had to harvest 79 animals. I see some folks had well over 100 PB alone! :P
Ouch! I could've lived without knowing that. :cry: Just salt in my wounds. No justice. :lol:

So then the winners must have done it in like 30 or 40 animals? Holy moly! Impressive. Most impressive. :o
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

EM$ added to my balance , tyvm . Trophy stored in vault . :P

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »