LIGHT PREY | 3500 em$

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Re: LIGHT PREY | 3500 em$

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

DYEUZ wrote: Maybe the leaders are to busy counting their km !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

Ak76
Spotter

Post by Ak76 »

Leaders are always busy with business!

Guys!
With all due respect.
I did not hear any advice before the competition.
All "Veterans" of the game had a lot of time to check the rules and understand whether they fit them or not.
All have accepted these conditions.
Now write that they are 1d1otic - at least, it's not for mens.
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
«Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war» (Napoleon Bonaparte, 1812)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Its o.k. AK76 , i'm going to finish it no matter what , because i have put some scores in it already and have potential for improvement .
I will not surrender , thats just not me .

Did you ask for advice ? before posting / making your comp ?
You say the vets had lots of time to check it out . But was it a priority for them ? Did they have to say something if not asked ?
I , for one , saw your comp late . If you ever need some tips , ideas , suggestions , just buzz me and i'll do my best to help you .
You can also go look at my past comps for tips or just to see how i do them .

Suggestions i made in the past to new hosters are :
- Make them original but simple at first .( To get the hang of it , to see what Qs will be asked ) ( We , also need to get used to you , to know you , as you need to know us .)
- Make them hard but reasonable / achievable .
- Make the rules suited for all types of players .
- Put as many infos possible about the rules / requirements .
- Most important , make them fun to compete in .

*** You never have a second chance to make a first impression ***

Be well

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Ak76 wrote:Leaders are always busy with business!

Guys!
With all due respect.
All "Veterans" of the game had a lot of time to check the rules and understand whether they fit them or not.
Totally true, but even as comps proceed discussions/debates are always going to happen. No one is expecting you to change any rules while this comp is proceeding- that should never happen. I know I went through that once. Folks are only pointing out what they are now finding to be a comp annoyance. That is all. No one here is trying to make you change any rules, they are only giving you "feedback"- granted sometimes feedback really needs to be taken with a grain of salt. But remember this, it is a community comp with a lot of different hunting styles, trying to satisfy all competitors isn't always going to happen. Relax, Ak76- we're all in this together, and we're all going to get over it too. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Ak76
Spotter

Post by Ak76 »

DYEUZ wrote:Its o.k. AK76 , i'm going to finish it no matter what , because i have put some scores in it already and have potential for improvement .
I will not surrender , thats just not me .

Did you ask for advice ? before posting / making your comp ?
You say the vets had lots of time to check it out . But was it a priority for them ? Did they have to say something if not asked ?
I , for one , saw your comp late . If you ever need some tips , ideas , suggestions , just buzz me and i'll do my best to help you .
You can also go look at my past comps for tips or just to see how i do them .

Suggestions i made in the past to new hosters are :
- Make them original but simple at first .( To get the hang of it , to see what Qs will be asked ) ( We , also need to get used to you , to know you , as you need to know us .)
- Make them hard but reasonable / achievable .
- Make the rules suited for all types of players .
- Put as many infos possible about the rules / requirements .
- Most important , make them fun to compete in .

*** You never have a second chance to make a first impression ***

Be well
Let me quote a couple of your posts:
DYEUZ wrote:Different and most definitely fun . Thx to all implicated in making this comp .
Enrolled.
DYEUZ wrote:One hunt done and i can't say i'm a big fan of that '' 4km max per 1 hour '' rule
Be consistent in life. ;)
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
«Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war» (Napoleon Bonaparte, 1812)
Ak76
Spotter

Post by Ak76 »

BCKidd wrote:
Ak76 wrote:Leaders are always busy with business!

Guys!
With all due respect.
Totally true, but even as comps proceed discussions/debates are always going to happen. No one is expecting you to change any rules while this comp is proceeding- that should never happen. I know I went through that once. Folks are only pointing out what they are now finding to be a comp annoyance. That is all. No one here is trying to make you change any rules, they are only giving you "feedback"- granted sometimes feedback really needs to be taken with a grain of salt. But remember this, it is a community comp with a lot of different hunting styles, trying to satisfy all competitors isn't always going to happen. Relax, Ak76- we're all in this together, and we're all going to get over it too. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
I am absolutely open to discussions and treat everything with humor ;)
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Ak76 wrote:... If I do not like something in the competition, I just do not participate, right? ;) ....
Ak76 wrote:I will definitely take into account the wishes of those athletes who like to run.
And I will do one of the competitions with a minimum speed of 15 km/h.
Thanks for the idea :)
Hosting a competition is an effort, but is rewarding in so many way, one of them being the success (counted in number of competitors). Definitely, talking like this is not the best way to have a high number. You should learn from your predecessors!
Spoiler:

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

@ AK76 ... Well , i must admit that i spoke too soon obviously with my '' quotes '' , not even had started your comp.
I'm pretty much constant in life . At my age now , have pretty much lived all kind of situations , good and bad , and i'm still here .

Your replies , attitude is of a kiddo . Mocking and taunting every post we make . After telling you that you can ask for my help anytime , you still are on the defensive / cocky behavior .
Ak76 wrote:I am absolutely open to discussions and treat everything with humor ;)
Open to discussion ? Really ? You should treat everything with respect instead , especially people .

Done with you .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Ak76
Spotter

Post by Ak76 »

I hope that the majority in this forum have a sense of humor and they do not perceive my answers as offensive or mocking. ;)
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I wish I had read this thread before I entered. Good luck with your comp.
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”