The Power of Ten¹⁰ | 10,000 em$ + Bonuses

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Re: The Power of Ten¹⁰ | 10,000 em$ + Bonuses

Post by JackRbbt »

Radamus wrote:... Everything spooks on David from those dorky white framed interior decorator designer lenses he wears with his G.I. Joe costume he hasn't taken off since 4 Halloween's ago :D
Len, you're talking about fashion?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you remember your Harlem pimp outfit? I surely do! ;)
Spoiler:

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JackRbbt wrote:
Radamus wrote:... Everything spooks on David from those dorky white framed interior decorator designer lenses he wears with his G.I. Joe costume he hasn't taken off since 4 Halloween's ago :D
Len, you're talking about fashion?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you remember your Harlem pimp outfit? I surely do! ;)
Well Jack, since Photobucket committed suicide I don't believe you have any actual evidence to support your claim :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

caledonianblues wrote:
Radamus wrote:Switch your animal to feral goat and then talk sht ;)
Ah, you're just upset because your abacus broke and you don't have enough fingers and toes to count properly and pick decent animals :)

Here, I'm going to send you one of these:

:lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Yep, very, very dumb of me to choose the goat.
Well, live and learn. That one will probably screw me over big time.
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I didn't choose my animals very wisely..so I think I'm going to retire from this one.

I have spent two whole days trying to get a decent Bison with a brain shot with a crossbow. I've done it, but always on females (practicing). None of the males will charge me the same, allowing for a shot between the eyes. Came close a few times but my hits are skull, shoulder blade, stomach, liver. They stop for a second when they are hit, then turn around and walk about 30 meters and fall over dead.

Now comes JR explaining the problems of geese (one of my picks), and previously, problems of goats (one of my picks), and how easy a Black Bear would score 90+ (not one of my picks), etc. And then Tann says Reindeer is a bad choice too (one of my picks). I've only posted an 80+ pheasant, opting not to try for the bonus. Then the very next hunt, I get a 27+ with the pistol.

Like David said at the beginning, choose wisely. I didn't. Good luck to everyone. This was an awesome idea for a comp, David. Thanks. :D
Stanley!
Never give up! Never give in! Never quit! Never admit defeat while you're still on your feet!
Stanley!
Never allow frustration, or disappointment, or disillusion to dampen your invincible spirit! Rise up! Stand erect! Stand tall! Chin up! Stand firm!
Stanley!
We are the masters of the adversities we overcome! We are victorious over the challenges we proudly accept! We are the conquerors of the obstacles we daily meet, and dismiss them as merely delays to the inevitable!
Stanley!
Dig deep buddy! We're a team! If one of us fails, we all fail! If the least of us succeeds, we all succeed! We are a band of brothers! We are the hunters of theHunter! We are the women and men of The Power of Ten!!!!
Stanley!
C'mon man, don't quit. Hang in there, friend, you can do it. One more for the Gipper! ;) :)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Radamus wrote:Everything spooks on David from those dorky white framed interior decorator designer lenses he wears with his G.I. Joe costume
You're just jealous that you don't look as good as me when you're hunting. If I see you post anything less then an 8800 goose with the bonus, I'm wiping your scores :)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

David,
Can you tell me why I didn't get credit for the bonus on this harvest? https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ehr_ ... /574271706

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

stancomputerhunter wrote:David,
Can you tell me why I didn't get credit for the bonus on this harvest? https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ehr_ ... /574271706

Because it's a single shot to the brain not 2 and then one to the brain.
Spoiler:

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

JK_ElkHunter wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:David,

Because it's a single shot to the brain not 2 and then one to the brain.
I looked at the rules, didn't see anything about the number of shots. The first one obviously didn't kill him...was "body" with 429+ seconds of wound time. The second one was certainly an instant kill. Brain and heart. None of the wound time applied to the second shot.

Bison is an "other"..here is the bonus requirement from page 1 of this thread. "Other: Brain shot (other organs permitted) with an arrow or crossbow bolt."

Where does it say no more than one shot? Also, I didn't wait until he was lying down from the body shot. As you can see, he was charging.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

Well it would make sense for it to be only one shot, maybe he did not specify but I think on the scoresheet it must be one shot. (wasn't that big of a bison anyway, you can do wayy better :) )
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”