The Power of Ten¹⁰ | 10,000 em$ + Bonuses

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: The Power of Ten¹⁰ | 10,000 em$ + Bonuses

Post by Radamus »

Man, these goats suck! I finally see a decent looking HT that's a lot bigger than the last 100 goats I've seen and I'm getting excited right~ a measly 240 .... So, tomorrow I'm making a voodoo doll in the shape of a goat and naming it Marc and I'm going to stab it on every hunt :evil:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

yea... the goats do suck... damn feeders don't work for me either... they deplete fast ... and there's plenty of goats running around in the outer attraction perimeter.. but not one darn goat will go close to the feeders... at least for me anyway... bummer. :(
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Radamus wrote:So, tomorrow I'm making a voodoo doll in the shape of a goat and naming it Marc and I'm going to stab it on every hunt :evil:
And you think you're going to find a trophy billy while you're trying to hurt the deity of the goats? That's not going to work, Len. Bring me a little sacrifice and I'll see what I can do... a melanistic 400 roosevelt elk might suffice! :D
Image Image Image
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :) :D ;)
Tanngnjostr wrote:
Radamus wrote:So, tomorrow I'm making a voodoo doll in the shape of a goat and naming it Marc and I'm going to stab it on every hunt :evil:
And you think you're going to find a trophy billy while you're trying to hurt the deity of the goats? That's not going to work, Len. Bring me a little sacrifice and I'll see what I can do... a melanistic 400 roosevelt elk might suffice! :D
Wespertin
Spotter

Post by Wespertin »

When I try to submit this one https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/wesp ... /575402995 , I get all sorts of red crosses.
I've tried 3 times with different errors.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Wespertin wrote:When I try to submit this one https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/wesp ... /575402995 , I get all sorts of red crosses.
I've tried 3 times with different errors.
Specifically what crosses?

There are server issues right now. If this stops anyone from submitting an animal which they would otherwise have been able to submit, please send me a private message with the details. Please note I will have to look at each case individually and cross-reference with the server outage times, and this is not a 2 second job, so please only message me if you were geniunely affected. Thanks.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

David, the UHC site shows my score as 556.89, but on my Excel sheet it adds up to 556.90, and it also adds that way with an ordinary calculator. I'm sure it's a rounding thing, just wanted you to be aware.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

stancomputerhunter wrote:David, the UHC site shows my score as 556.89, but on my Excel sheet it adds up to 556.90, and it also adds that way with an ordinary calculator. I'm sure it's a rounding thing, just wanted you to be aware.
It's more likely that the 556.90 is the rounding error. The individual normalized scores are all rounded to the 2nd decimal place. When the raw normalized scores are all added up, and then the total is rounded, the 556.89 score is more accurate than the individual scores.

for example, 1.006 + 1.006 rounded = 1.01
but, (1.006 rounded to 1.01) 1.01 + 1.01 = 1.02
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

What a time to come back to TheHunter. This competition is a quick way to refresh your brain on keystrokes and patience. :lol:
Going to see what kind of damage I can do in 6 days.................. (if I can score on every one of the ten picked creatures, I'm going to consider it a win! LOL )

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

What are the chances of extending the end date due to the server outage?
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”