The Power of Ten¹⁰ | 10,000 em$ + Bonuses

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Re: The Power of Ten¹⁰ | 10,000 em$ + Bonuses

Post by JackRbbt »

Makaan wrote:Hi Caledonianblues, very interesting competition - surely will take a part, however some questions appear about scoring system, please let me understend it correctly:

1) Leaderboard max scores can change during competition - is that mean that my score also can be changed during comp?

For example:

At 12.11.2017 I kill Raindeer scored 650 - actulall best score in LeaderBoard is 664 - so let say will get 98 this day
At 20.11.2017 another hunter will kill Raindeer scored 720 so leaderboard max is changed - is this effect to my past score (98) ? at this day my normalized score would be 90. Or mayby my score 98 is frozen till end of comp, or mayby 664 (let say max score when competition start) is frozen during all competiotion period.

There are few options, let me know which one is set.

Best regards
It's very clearly stated:
Official Leaderboard Scores
A snapshot of the current #1 leaderboard scores has been taken and will be used throughout this competition. If the official leaderboard changes at any point, it will have no impact on this competition.
You probably missed this phrase!

What really interests me is the following situation: a hunter get #1 leaderboard for a species, so according to rules, he is entitled to claim a 5000 em$ bonus prize. But two days after, another hunter gets a better trophy for same species and gets #1. Who gets the bonus prize? First hunter, second hunter or both?
Spoiler:

Makaan
Scout

Post by Makaan »

You are right - I missed this phrase, now is all clear for me. ty
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

JackRbbt wrote:What really interests me is the following situation: a hunter get #1 leaderboard for a species, so according to rules, he is entitled to claim a 5000 em$ bonus prize. But two days after, another hunter gets a better trophy for same species and gets #1. Who gets the bonus prize? First hunter, second hunter or both?
Both.
JimboCrow wrote:Hi David. I registered for UHCApps today and got the message an activation email was sent to my gmail account, but nothing showed up. Nothing in SPAM either. Any ideas? Thanks.
My apologies. There is obviously an issue on this end. I will investigate and resolve. In the meantime I will manually activate your account (and Hawkeye's).
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Is it possible you could make a normalized score calculator so we know what the score of the animal will be when we submit? Just a suggestion if it is easy to make :)

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Great idea, thanks David! :)

Just one question: The rules state "Where organ placement is specified, only one shot is permitted." Shouldn't that also apply to bonus objectives with a distance requirement? Or can I shoot the bunny with multiple 100+ meter shots using the air rifle? Or even with multiple shots of which only the final one needs to be from 100+ meters? This rule should be clarified in my opinion.

Looking forward to it!
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

kevin2106 wrote:Is it possible you could make a normalized score calculator so we know what the score of the animal will be when we submit? Just a suggestion if it is easy to make :)
When you submit a score, you will see a summary page before being asked to confirm the submission. This page will show the normalized score that you will receive. At that point you will either be able to proceed with the submission, or cancel it. Once you proceed with a submission, that animal score cannot be replaced.
Tanngnjostr wrote:Just one question: The rules state "Where organ placement is specified, only one shot is permitted." Shouldn't that also apply to bonus objectives with a distance requirement? Or can I shoot the bunny with multiple 100+ meter shots using the air rifle? Or even with multiple shots of which only the final one needs to be from 100+ meters? This rule should be clarified in my opinion.
The single shot rule only applies to bonus objectives where shot placement is specified. For bonus objectives that involve a minimum or maximum distance, all shots must adhere to the specified parameter. For example, the bunny bonus objective requires you to kill the animal with the air rifle from a minimum distance of 100 meters. In this case, if you hit the animal multiple times, all shots must be from 100 meters or more. If you shoot it 3 times and one shots was from 99.9 meters, the bonus objective will not be satisfied.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Okay, that's what I thought, but thanks for clearing it up!
Image Image Image
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Enrolled . Thx for this comp David .
Q: Are both single and multi games accepted ?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Good to see your comps back, David!
Thanks! I'll take a stab or two if I can.
Spoiler:
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Count me in, David! This looks like another great comp. my friend! Thanks for hosting!

Return to “Competitions”