Win one of three .30 R O/U Break Action Rifles [finished]

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Ak76
Spotter

Re: Win one of three .30 R O/U Break Action Rifles [finished]

Post by Ak76 »

JackRbbt wrote:
Ak76 wrote:
I wonder what you would have said, if by any chance you would found a suitable elk, in your 12+10+9 minutes hunts, in Redfeather Falls, this morning? Before finger pointing or "suggesting" something, be sure that you're beyond any reasonable doubt!
I live in Ecuador. There is constantly lost connection with the game server
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
«Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war» (Napoleon Bonaparte, 1812)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Was fine the other day in the duck hunting competition.
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Thanks again for the comp, and congrats to Ridgeback69 and siih on their wins too. I look forward to pointing and shooting at things with the new rifle. :)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Yeah congrats everyone! I was also someone who 'could' have won haha ah well! I aimed to low and missed the heart... but gained a nice 365 buck for the trophy lodge :)
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Ak76 wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Congratulations to J_Birdman, Ridgeback69 and siih! :) The rifles will be transferred to your accounts by a representative of EW in the next few days. Enjoy them, they're great weapons!
And let's not forget that Ridgeback69 and TheSheWolf found two awesome 400+ bulls today - congrats, I'm envious! :D

Thanks to everyone for taking part.
spawn 14 min + 16 min
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ridg ... n/76513059

spawn 14 min + 22 min
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/siih ... n/76525486
Allow me to respond first hunt ran to the tower from lodge but forgot my e-caller second hunt spawned at the lodge fast traveled to camp site with my caller went to tower killed the bobcats and left the game. There was no reason to stay it was late and I didn't feel like hunting any longer. I hope this explanation satisfies.
Spoiler:
Ak76
Spotter

Post by Ak76 »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
Ak76 wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Congratulations to J_Birdman, Ridgeback69 and siih! :) The rifles will be transferred to your accounts by a representative of EW in the next few days. Enjoy them, they're great weapons!
And let's not forget that Ridgeback69 and TheSheWolf found two awesome 400+ bulls today - congrats, I'm envious! :D

Thanks to everyone for taking part.
spawn 14 min + 16 min
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ridg ... n/76513059

spawn 14 min + 22 min
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/siih ... n/76525486
Allow me to respond first hunt ran to the tower from lodge but forgot my e-caller second hunt spawned at the lodge fast traveled to camp site with my caller went to tower killed the bobcats and left the game. There was no reason to stay it was late and I didn't feel like hunting any longer. I hope this explanation satisfies.
Decides the organizer of the competition.
Just guys, no spamming means that the hunt should last 30 minutes and more without any excuses.
Another had to win TheSheWolf - after all, what's the difference lungs or heart, they are close.

sorry my English
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
«Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war» (Napoleon Bonaparte, 1812)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Okay guys, allow me to lock this topic since the competition is over, I announced the winners and everyone who felt like it has politely said "thank you". There is absolutely no need to discuss hunt durations since the wasn't even a rule about it. Take it to PMs if you feel like it. It's a pity that - once again - a community competition has to end like this. G'night Gentleman!

Return to “Competitions”