"1st Annual Fall Hunt on Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: "1st Annual Fall Hunt on Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Post by DYEUZ »

Good point here RidgeBack69. I proposed to sponsor some money for the rares to BCKidd , most definitely after the system was made by Tod . Sorry about that .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Np for me. I'm not going to find 3 rares in one hunt any way...lol
By the way what are you doing post in here? Shouldn't you be out on RFF beating KingKong. :twisted:
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:lol: I am out there , but its the animals that are beating me . :lol: Not seeing many and ones i see are not worth shooting . :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Don't forget that you need to finish in the top 4 in order to get the rare bonus. So in most cases it would be a hopeless gamble to submit small animals just because they are rares. Also, the competition rules state "only the heaviest / highest score counts", so by those rules you aren't allowed to submit the 2nd best moose / elk / whitetail of your hunt, even if the UHC scoresheet would be adjusted now.
Image Image Image
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Lets not forget this was a hypothetical Question that really didn't have any thing to do whit this comp. I just used it as an example. I was unaware the comp generator was customizable to that extent.
Hence the reason I did not post it in this thread to begin with. ;)
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I gave it another try today, BCKidd. Ended up blowing a decent start with a bear I shot from 115 meters. Never could find his track or blood. Figured I missed. (how could that be? look at my hunter name! :lol: ) When I finished the hunt a letter from Doc said I hit him.

Going to keep at it...try to at least post a score.
Glad you haven't given up, Stan. I hope you are enjoying the comp. Keep at it, there is still a long way to go. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

I am not involved in this competition, but i watch it, so let me make a simple math for you: as long as all 4 animals must be submitted from the same hunt, the current top score can be easily beaten: a 600 kg. moose and an 180+ points whitetail makes thing "easier", all you have to do is to find a 475+ kg. elk (pretty common) and an average-low bear (600+180+475=1255, so any bear above 15 points will beat the leading score). So, if i would have been there, i would try to focus on moose and whitetail.

Good luck to all of you! :)
Spoiler:

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JackRbbt wrote:I am not involved in this competition, but i watch it, so let me make a simple math for you: as long as all 4 animals must be submitted from the same hunt, the current top score can be easily beaten: a 600 kg. moose and an 180+ points whitetail makes thing "easier", all you have to do is to find a 475+ kg. elk (pretty common) and an average-low bear (600+180+475=1255, so any bear above 15 points will beat the leading score). So, if i would have been there, i would try to focus on moose and whitetail.

It's always just that simple! But then it's not just like that.
Just had a DirectX crash at an awesome time~ how long has it been since we've seen one of those? But of course, it's during a comp right?
Also, I'm tracking a elk- wt 440-500kg - finally get a spot, now his wt is 410-440 - turns out a 437 - Then a WT spots max 200 and it's a 161- :lol: ~ sometimes this game makes it easy to hate I tell ya~
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
JackRbbt wrote:I am not involved in this competition, but i watch it, so let me make a simple math for you: as long as all 4 animals must be submitted from the same hunt, the current top score can be easily beaten: a 600 kg. moose and an 180+ points whitetail makes thing "easier", all you have to do is to find a 475+ kg. elk (pretty common) and an average-low bear (600+180+475=1255, so any bear above 15 points will beat the leading score). So, if i would have been there, i would try to focus on moose and whitetail.

It's always just that simple! But then it's not just like that.
Just had a DirectX crash at an awesome time~ how long has it been since we've seen one of those? But of course, it's during a comp right?
Also, I'm tracking a elk- wt 440-500kg - finally get a spot, now his wt is 410-440 - turns out a 437 - Then a WT spots max 200 and it's a 161- :lol: ~ sometimes this game makes it easy to hate I tell ya~
Forever since the DX crash. I hear ya on the spotting- even at maximum spotting the critters are always far off from what the HM says. I hate that too. Glad to see you particpatin' Rad! Good luck. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Awww just had my first crash :( was lucky to find and harvest a NT 252 WT before it did tho. Love this comp so far even tho I have not been lucky yet.

Return to “Competitions”