Pending Comp

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Pending Comp

Post by BCKidd »

BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote:Save a spot for me!

***ALL IN A DAY*** Part 2 coming after summer - I want 9 days, Friday to following Sunday night
I missed the 1st one so it will be fun to participate in this event. I can't wait! We're lookin' at a fall comp then? Cool. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd
Hey, Rad. Do you have a time frame on when this is gonna happen? I'm cordially waiting for your's to end so I can throw up my next one. I'm gettin' desperate for a good challenge. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Pending Comp

Post by Radamus »

Hey, if Tod has a spot go for it! It's in the 90's here and I'm heading out to sip margies in the pool all weekend :lol: ~ I almost closed it last week, even pulled the ladder but glad I didn't now. I haven't sent him my final ROE yet to even work on so don't worry about this yet. I might be more motivated to work on it next week, high of 60 next Friday :lol: ~ low 90's through Wed here but August was cold man, we actually needed heat a couple days and now we've had the AC running for 4 days~ freakin crazy- I haven't been too motivated for hunting just yet but winter is coming :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Lucky you. Up here in the Great white North- we're being hit with cold weather and snow has already fallen on the mountain passes. I hate winter, ain't to found of summer either. I'm a Spring and Fall guy. A'ight so I'll get to work on my next comp. See if I can't burnout a few competitors again. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Bring in on bro! You know I'll be there knocking out that 25th position! :lol: _ I am honestly getting itchy to do some hunting, prolly tonight.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

All right! Well here is the preliminary "1st Annual Fall Hunt on Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd. http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=83608 ;) Peace

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”