Double Vision Competition .

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
lowby
Outfitter

Re: Double Vision Competition .

Post by lowby »

Just finished my first hunt where I went for foxes ended up getting 2 greys that placed me at 7th good start tomorrow will be a cleaning day of BRR I think :D
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

lowby wrote:Just finished my first hunt where I went for foxes ended up getting 2 greys that placed me at 7th good start tomorrow will be a cleaning day of BRR I think :D
Good luck Lowby :)

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Tried my luck just now . 35 minutes real time hunt . 47.265 total. Imagine going for a longer hunt . So don't lose faith guys . ;)
3 Grey + 3 Orange ...oh! and a Kangaroo .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

Good job DYEUZ you got like %50 different fur percentage but I got 1 in 16 and it was cross :( I shot it from tripod cause I was waiting for a small female and saw this and take a shot so fast and it died. It has gone but never mind game crashed with an error occured before I find the second one :lol:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Man, from third place to sixth, jus' overnight. :lol: :lol: . Hopefully I'll get there again. But, I'm really gonna try for 1st. Still got time. :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

Last 2 hunts: 16 fox 15 red 1 cross - 14 fox 13 red 1 grey :roll: Seems I need more luck with spawning colors, scores were greater than I thought I got a bunch of 26+ in just 2 hunts :D
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

FastGun wrote:Last 2 hunts: 16 fox 15 red 1 cross - 14 fox 13 red 1 grey :roll: Seems I need more luck with spawning colors
Same here, I got 32 foxes in the last hunts - 3 of which were not red. :( Well, no one said it was meant to be easy. :P
Image Image Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
FastGun wrote:Last 2 hunts: 16 fox 15 red 1 cross - 14 fox 13 red 1 grey :roll: Seems I need more luck with spawning colors
Same here, I got 32 foxes in the last hunts - 3 of which were not red. :( Well, no one said it was meant to be easy. :P
If it makes you feel any better- I did almost 3hrs last night, several nice fox, got my greys - Outstanding shooting using the .243 and the 10ga with buckshot :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Radamus wrote:If it makes you feel any better- I did almost 3hrs last night, several nice fox, got my greys - Outstanding shooting using the .243 and the 10ga with buckshot :D
Reading comprehension, Len! :P But I see that now you got your greys with the right guns, only downside is that their scores are rubbish! Well, rubbish is better than nothing, right? Off to BRR we go!
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Radamus wrote:If it makes you feel any better- I did almost 3hrs last night, several nice fox, got my greys - Outstanding shooting using the .243 and the 10ga with buckshot :D
Reading comprehension, Len! :P But I see that now you got your greys with the right guns, only downside is that their scores are rubbish! Well, rubbish is better than nothing, right? Off to BRR we go!
I think Rad there got himself a couple of fox kits. :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”