10 GA Takedown Your Story

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
onkel_henry

10 GA Takedown Your Story

Post by onkel_henry »

Well I have to say I went in with all I had on the 10 GA Takedown these last days.
The 10 GA is the coolest shotgun ever. If you competed in this comp you`ve tried it on the ducks. WOW!!! Finally a shootgun that`s more fun and better than the 12 GA Pump Action.
Man I had fun in this comp. But of course I didn`t have any luck.
I had 3 bear bait barrels going, but nothing over 400 kg.
Nice pig 200 kg.
Never any good blacktails. Roosevelt 439 kg is probably ok, and the ptarmigan was a struggle. But what a nice stuggle, comps and missions for those critters is something i`m looking forward to.
I was very happy when I debuted on the comp leaderboard at 10th, but of course with those bad scores I dropped in to the 30`s.
Loving it when I look at the leaderbord now, a few hours before it ends, some heavy hitters on the board.
Wow! Ravenous_Fox still hanging on in the top 20`s (he is everywhere and I love his youtube vids).
And I am proud to say I hunted (more like chatted) with Dajobe this week. Well done!
But hey! Few hours left, I`m hitting the Hemmeldal bear barrel one last time, I don`t care if it`s 5 o`clock in the morning! I want that fat bear!!
Please tell me if you have enjoyed this comp as much as me. And of course share the stories.
Love this game ;)

Edit: 454 kg bear finally!!
FastGun
Scout

Re: 10 GA Takedown Your Story

Post by FastGun »

I participated in first but my bear was small then helped my friends to find big animals and 2 of my friend finished in top10 and 4 people from Turkey finished in top10 this made me a little happy :)
onkel_henry

Post by onkel_henry »

FastGun wrote:I participated in first but my bear was small then helped my friends to find big animals and 2 of my friend finished in top10 and 4 people from Turkey finished in top10 this made me a little happy :)
Good team work!! Impressive :D
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

FastGun wrote:I participated in first but my bear was small then helped my friends to find big animals and 2 of my friend finished in top10 and 4 people from Turkey finished in top10 this made me a little happy :)
u was great by helping ur friends.
i was a few moments of giving up.many time of searching Bear an max weight was 390+, and right before i ended my session i turned my head and spotted 400-490 bear. killed him and he was 474.5. that guided me to win this comp.
have spended few hours of helping friend that finished 2nd, i also helped with one animal to friend that finished at 8th place.
First time i have participated in Takedown comps.

Return to “Competitions”