won comps havent gotten any of my ems for them

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
redneck_venom

won comps havent gotten any of my ems for them

Post by redneck_venom »

i have won quite a few comps and never received any ems for it most recent being laura francis recurve for white tale and muley how do i fix this
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Re: won comps havent gotten any of my ems for them

Post by HD_Artworks »

Just have patient.
This will take some time to update your em$ wallet.
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup
Hunter

Re: won comps havent gotten any of my ems for them

Post by Nockedup »

Sometimes your em$ won't show up right away unless you buy something from the store. If you don't get the em$ after buying something from the store, then contact theHunter support team, and explain your situation to them: http://support.thehunter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
mcbrocks
Spotter

em$ prize not added?

Post by mcbrocks »

Hello, i got 1st place at yesterday's competition 'tons of ducks'. Today i got a message that says: "You have placed 1 in competition Tons of ducks (ended 2017-08-14 07:00:00). Your prize of 100 em$ and a trophy have been added to your account".
Current balance keep saying i have the same ammout i had before without the 100em$ prize. The trophy i got, not the em$ (at least they are not counted in current balance).
The question is, how much em$ do i have, the one that says current ammout= what i had before? Or virtually 100em$ more?
I wanna do some purchase but only when i get this clear as obvious.
Thank you.

P.S. can provide some pics if needed.

lowby
Outfitter

Re: em$ prize not added?

Post by lowby »

Have u checked your wallet and EM$ purchase history? It can take a while for it to update but if u go into the history then its should say what u have.
mcbrocks
Spotter

Post by mcbrocks »

lowby wrote:Have u checked your wallet and EM$ purchase history? It can take a while for it to update but if u go into the history then its should say what u have.

Hello Lowby, yes i checked it and it is mentioned that was added 100em$ (before=x em$, after= x+100), but the current balance in that page and the ammount at the main page still the old one no matter the refresh page spam.

lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

mcbrocks wrote:Hello Lowby, yes i checked it and it is mentioned that was added 100em$ (before=x em$, after= x+100), but the current balance in that page and the ammount at the main page still the old one no matter the refresh page spam.
yes that amount is very slow to update but if it says (after=x+100) then that is the amount u have on your account. The current balance number is very slow to update so i always go from what I see in my history.
mcbrocks
Spotter

Post by mcbrocks »

lowby wrote:
mcbrocks wrote:Hello Lowby, yes i checked it and it is mentioned that was added 100em$ (before=x em$, after= x+100), but the current balance in that page and the ammount at the main page still the old one no matter the refresh page spam.
yes that amount is very slow to update but if it says (after=x+100) then that is the amount u have on your account. The current balance number is very slow to update so i always go from what I see in my history.

So its all about a question of time, thank you very much Lowby.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

@ Hevi-Shot. What you might consider doing the next time is, if you have any GM$ buy a first-aid kit or some other cheap item. This will update your wallet, and 9 times out of 10, you will see the EM$ added directly afterward. That is what I do, It works. Hope that helps for the next time. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

You can also look a Video at "earn em$". This update the wallet too. https://www.thehunter.com/#bank/offerwall
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Return to “Competitions”