UHC Multi-Player competitions

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: UHC Multi-Player competitions

Post by BCKidd »

Entry Fee = Sponsorship. Same thing isn't it? Perhaps my use of the two words 'entry & fee' is misleading. I do get the gist of what is being said here, so, I won't mention it again. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

I'm not for entry fees too and i join DYEUZ to say that team comp should be free in the beginning. Entry fees is another discussion.

Some comp ideas for team comps :

2 players comp :
- Total number animals of one species ( Player A : only male - Player B : only female ) in one hunt.
- Total number animals of one species ( Player A and Player B :male and female ) in one hunt

More than 2 players comp :
- Total distance of killed animal by the players in one hunt.
- Total weight of one species females or males in one hunt
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

@Tod1d : Entry fees could not be a ticket to win as in the EW's events ?
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

BCKidd wrote:Entry Fee = Sponsorship. Same thing isn't it?
Only if someone else is paying for you (or vice versa)
FR_Bugs wrote:@Tod1d : Entry fees could not be a ticket to win as in the EW's events ?
Not sure I get what you're saying. In the EW events, you do missions to earn a ticket, and then use the ticket to enter the comp. (no $ spent)

Certainly a feasible concept, but we'd have to write code to handle the mission part.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Foxtrotter hosted a team (2 man) comp recently that was a true MP comp. It had many of the features that have been suggested here. It had separate prizes for objectives that could be achieved by a single player within the bounds of the MP comp. That was unique. Total team score determined the winner. (that was unique) There was a requirement that the hunts were done at the same time. (multiple reserves due to multiple animals could be together or separately)

I could see MP comps where team members had different species or score .vs weight objectives. For example. Team of Joe, Bob, Tom on RFF. Joe has to try for highest score WT, Bob Highest score BT, and Tom highest weight Moose (the team decides who does what and announces it prior to start)...or all three could try for all three.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Competitions”