Page 27 of 31

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Posted: January 11th, 2018, 2:27 pm
by caledonianblues
BuiuRei wrote:Yes, I missed it somehow on the spam folder. Sorry for the hassle.

No problem.

BuiuRei wrote:Completed the survey, but no mulah on my UHC account just yet. Should I be worried I fcked up again?

No, UHC isn't automatically updated when you complete the survey. The UHC$ will be rewarded to the respondents on Monday after the survey link expires. Don't worry you'll get it, and thanks for your feedback :)

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Posted: January 11th, 2018, 3:05 pm
by Radamus
BuiuRei wrote:EDIT: Yes, I missed it somehow on the spam folder. Sorry for the hassle.

I will put a call in and have that extraction team recalled .... If I could put a huge facepalm picture up here I would! :lol: :lol: .... David, I think in this case Ivan gets a deduction in UHC gemstones .... :lol:

Once David thought he made a mistake.... but he was wrong :lol:

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Posted: January 11th, 2018, 3:06 pm
by BuiuRei
Radamus wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:EDIT: Yes, I missed it somehow on the spam folder. Sorry for the hassle.

I will put a call in and have that extraction team recalled .... If I could put a huge facepalm picture up here I would! :lol: :lol: .... David, I think in this case Ivan gets a deduction in UHC gemstones .... :lol:

Thinking about it, I should have let that box for the em$5000 unchecked... :mrgreen:

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Posted: January 11th, 2018, 6:25 pm
by DeadClopz
Damn, I just realized I didn't have my preferences set to receive emails. I was wondering why I never received one.

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Posted: January 11th, 2018, 6:59 pm
by besparica
I also did not receive UHC email.

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Posted: January 11th, 2018, 8:30 pm
by caledonianblues
besparica wrote:I also did not receive UHC email.

Because your email preferences are set to not receive them? Or you believe you should have received the email but didn't? So far everyone who has claimed to not have received it, has found it in their junk folders.

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Posted: January 12th, 2018, 8:02 am
by besparica
caledonianblues wrote:
besparica wrote:I also did not receive UHC email.

Because your email preferences are set to not receive them? Or you believe you should have received the email but didn't? So far everyone who has claimed to not have received it, has found it in their junk folders.

My mistake. Thanks.

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Posted: January 12th, 2018, 9:10 am
by leafman1
I have checked my junk and don't see anything there either

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Posted: January 12th, 2018, 11:57 am
by caledonianblues
leafman1 wrote:I have checked my junk and don't see anything there either

You're not in the recipient list, which suggests you opted-in for emails after the survey was sent out. Sorry about that. There will no doubt be more in future though.

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Posted: January 13th, 2018, 10:47 am
by stancomputerhunter
leafman1 wrote:I have checked my junk and don't see anything there either


There are so many comments that could be made here. :lol: