UHC Apps | Competition Hosting

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Post by DYEUZ »

@ Tod ... thx for these good / complete answers .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Tod, i felt the need for a "Withdraw" button because of pride and self esteem. When i am not feel myself welcomed somewhere, i apologies and withdraw, or leave, or vanish in thin air. And, i don't want to leave any trace behind. A "Withdraw" button, from an UHC competition (as i see it) will erase everything about my presence in that competition (registration, already posted results etc.)
Spoiler:

JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

Fletchette wrote:For merchandise, I'd like one of these....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

JackRbbt wrote:Tod, i felt the need for a "Withdraw" button because of pride and self esteem. When i am not feel myself welcomed somewhere, i apologies and withdraw, or leave, or vanish in thin air. And, i don't want to leave any trace behind. A "Withdraw" button, from an UHC competition (as i see it) will erase everything about my presence in that competition (registration, already posted results etc.)
Agree this kind of button would be nice to have.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

JackRbbt wrote:Tod, i felt the need for a "Withdraw" button because of pride and self esteem. When i am not feel myself welcomed somewhere, i apologies and withdraw, or leave, or vanish in thin air. And, i don't want to leave any trace behind. A "Withdraw" button, from an UHC competition (as i see it) will erase everything about my presence in that competition (registration, already posted results etc.)
OK. I'm sorry if you feel like your not welcome. You most certainly are, as is everyone else.
I hope it's not due to anything we've done at UHC. If it is, please PM me & let me know & I'll do my best to correct it.

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

A withdraw button would be nice.
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I'm going to add a withdraw function at some point over the weekend. It will be an irreversible action though. If you withdraw from a competition, your score will be deleted from the database and you will not be permitted to enrol again. For obvious reasons, we wouldn't want participants doing this to circumvent submission restrictions.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

caledonianblues wrote:I'm going to add a withdraw function at some point over the weekend. It will be an irreversible action though. If you withdraw from a competition, your score will be deleted from the database and you will not be permitted to enrol again. For obvious reasons, we wouldn't want participants doing this to circumvent submission restrictions.
I wouldn't expect it to be any other way.

You are the man :D :D :D
Spoiler:
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

:arrow: Tod: My feelings are not about something you've done at UHC, your work there is absolutely wonderful!

:arrow: David: Of course, it would be an irreversible action. Once you withdraw, it's for good for the respective competition!
Spoiler:

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Another update.

Complete:
  • Competition Withdraw Option
In progress:
  • TeamSpeak Integration

COMPETITION WITHDRAW OPTION
Does what it says on the tin. Implemented in response to popular demand. If you've already enrolled in a competition, you will see a withdraw button.

When you click the button you will be prompted for confirmation.

The action is irreversible. If you click yes then change your mind, there is nothing Tod or I can do as your scores for that competition will be deleted from the database.

Once you have withdrawn from a competition, you will not be able to enroll again. Here is an example of a competition I withdrew from for testing purposes.

Please be absolutely sure before withdrawing from a competition. There will be no way to reverse this action, and there will be absolutely no exceptions under any circumstances.

Thanks.

Return to “Competitions”