UHC Apps | Competition Hosting

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Post by HD_Artworks »

I find a small typo in the Season Stats page.
Not a big deal, but fixing things is always good!

In the Season Stats page, "Snowshoe Hare" written "Snowhoe Hare"! :D
Season Stats
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

HD_Artworks wrote:In the Season Stats page, "Snowshoe Hare" written "Snowhoe Hare"! :D
Well spotted, it's fixed :)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I see missions added to pack #2 .

#4 mission doesn't mention '' in same hunt '' . Also , shows that 1 link can be enter to validate hunt . How does one do this one ? ty .
A friend tried to enter a link of 2 required animals and it failed him .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

DYEUZ wrote:I see missions added to pack #2 .

#4 mission doesn't mention '' in same hunt '' . Also , shows that 1 link can be enter to validate hunt . How does one do this one ? ty .
Someone has messaged me to say a hunt was not accepted for mission #4 in Unhappy Campers. Unfortunately I am not going to be at my computer again until tomorrow so will not be able to look at this until then. Anyone who harvested qualifying animals will still be able to use them once the issue is fixed, so nobody will have lost anything.

To answer your question though, to submit multiple hunts for the same expedition, you just keep repeating the process. So you click the Submit Hunt button, provide a URL, then the system will check off the objectives that are satisfied and you will receive a notification that the objectives have been updated. When you go back to the mission page, you will see some of the objectives checked off, and the Submit Hunt button will still be there for you to repeat the process. You just need to keep doing that until there are no more remaining objectives. Then the mission will be complete. Obviously once you use a hunt to satisfy some of the objectives, that hunt can no longer be used, i.e. you can't use the same hunt twice.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

tyvm . Understood .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

caledonianblues wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:I see missions added to pack #2 .

Someone has messaged me to say a hunt was not accepted for mission #4 in Unhappy Campers. Unfortunately I am not going to be at my computer again until tomorrow so will not be able to look at this until then. Anyone who harvested qualifying animals will still be able to use them once the issue is fixed, so nobody will have lost anything.

To answer your question though, to submit multiple hunts for the same expedition, you just keep repeating the process. So you click the Submit Hunt button, provide a URL, then the system will check off the objectives that are satisfied and you will receive a notification that the objectives have been updated. When you go back to the mission page, you will see some of the objectives checked off, and the Submit Hunt button will still be there for you to repeat the process. You just need to keep doing that until there are no more remaining objectives. Then the mission will be complete. Obviously once you use a hunt to satisfy some of the objectives, that hunt can no longer be used, i.e. you can't use the same hunt twice.
Weird.
I used the same hunt for missions 1 and 2, bang, bang, within seconds, since I had killed a yote under 30m on the very first hunt where I spotted the first 2.

Sorry for the minor spoiler.
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Here are two kills I made in a single hunt, and when I submitted the expedition, I got a notice saying 'mission incomplete". There is no requirement for "in the same hunt", so I only did two of the six. The Cottontail and the Feral Hog. Is this a glitch? (yes, I took trophy shots)

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ehr_ ... /589813439

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ehr_ ... /589811802

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Stan, its most certainly something . If you read David's reply to the exact thing i mentioned , he will look at it tomorrow or very soon. I had the same thing happen to me and some others also .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

DYEUZ wrote:Stan, its most certainly something . If you read David's reply to the exact thing i mentioned , he will look at it tomorrow or very soon. I had the same thing happen to me and some others also .
Thanks.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

caledonianblues wrote:
Stealthhunter wrote:Also whilst looking on the site i saw that there is a tool that needs to be bought with a gem or get given a code. Before u said there is no need to buy diamonds at the moment so is that something that is in the making or do we get given a code from you?
To unlock the expedition analyser, you need an emerald. I said you don't need a diamond yet because a diamond is worth more than an emerald, and anothing on the site requires a diamond to unlock, at the moment.
Stealthhunter wrote:Another thing is, if we host a comp and the prize is not em, how do we give them a trophy or a piece of equipment, if we can?
You cannot issue trophies which will appear on the official game website. A host can issue novelty trophies if they want, but these are unofficial and just for fun. See here as an example of the trophies I created for my last competition. Issuing store items as prizes is an option, and this is taken care of by UHC/Expansive Worlds.
Stealthhunter wrote:Also do only the comps done by UHC involve getting something before it is released?
Nothing involves getting something before it is released, if you're referring to store items. UHC does not have the option to issue prizes which are not yet available to purchase in the game store. Or am I misunderstanding your question?
Thanks for answering those David. Yes u did understand my last question. When the prize is a piece of equipment from the store, even though UHC organises it the host still most pay for it is that right?
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps

Return to “Competitions”