UHC Apps | Competition Hosting

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Post by caledonianblues »

Tanngnjostr wrote:What's "Mission adviser" and "Expedition analyser"? :?
Mission advisor is a tool that will analyse your active missions and give you a summary of what needs to be done on each reserve, and a recommended loadout of what you should take with you. So if you're planning a hunt and would like to do some missions, you can use this tool to pick the reserve you want to visit, and it will tell you what you need to take with you and what the next mission's objectives are. It will also tell you if you need something to complete the mission which you don't currently own, and will provide you with a link to the corresponding store page. Of course, as we all know, in most cases there's also the option to hunt with a friend in multiplayer, but that's not something this tool will take into account. It doesn't do anything fancy though. It just analyses your active missions and gives you a plan for each reserve. I often find myself hunting with an objective, or looking through my active missions trying to figure out where to go and what to take.

Expedition analyser will allow you to paste an expedition URL and get some nice analytics. This will include a number of things, presented in a series of tables and graphs. Information will include things like average speed, min max and avg wound time (overall and by species), min max and avg shot distance (overall and by species), min max and avg number of shots by species, min max and avg weight (overall and by species), total weight (overall and by species), min max and avg trophy integrity (overall and by species), min max and avg harvest value (overall and by species), a summary of organs hit grouped and sorted in descending order, hunter score / rank points achieved in the hunt, skill improvements by species and by weapon (will not be accurate during 2XP weekends), ratio of males to female (overall and by species) plus more. It also includes information about how the data in that expedition relates to your lifetime stats, and your season stats, for example normalised scores for the animals based on your lifetime and season bests. There's still a bit of work to be done on it, but so far it's pretty cool (and fast).
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

:shock:
caledonianblues wrote:
Mission advisor is a tool that will analyse your active missions and give you a summary of what needs to be done on each reserve, and a recommended loadout of what you should take with you. So if you're planning a hunt and would like to do some missions, you can use this tool to pick the reserve you want to visit, and it will tell you what you need to take with you and what the next mission's objectives are. It will also tell you if you need something to complete the mission which you don't currently own, and will provide you with a link to the corresponding store page. Of course, as we all know, in most cases there's also the option to hunt with a friend in multiplayer, but that's not something this tool will take into account. It doesn't do anything fancy though. It just analyses your active missions and gives you a plan for each reserve. I often find myself hunting with an objective, or looking through my active missions trying to figure out where to go and what to take.

Expedition analyser will allow you to paste an expedition URL and get some nice analytics. This will include a number of things, presented in a series of tables and graphs. Information will include things like average speed, min max and avg wound time (overall and by species), min max and avg shot distance (overall and by species), min max and avg number of shots by species, min max and avg weight (overall and by species), total weight (overall and by species), min max and avg trophy integrity (overall and by species), min max and avg harvest value (overall and by species), a summary of organs hit grouped and sorted in descending order, hunter score / rank points achieved in the hunt, skill improvements by species and by weapon (will not be accurate during 2XP weekends), ratio of males to female (overall and by species) plus more. It also includes information about how the data in that expedition relates to your lifetime stats, and your season stats, for example normalised scores for the animals based on your lifetime and season bests. There's still a bit of work to be done on it, but so far it's pretty cool (and fast).
Spoiler:
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

David, you are such a lovely combination of geeky and altruistic.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Knut wrote:David, you are such a lovely combination of geeky and altruistic.
Haha, awesome. I've been described as a combination of lots of things, but never that.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

caledonianblues wrote:I've been described as a combination of lots of things
Now I'm curious...

Thanks for the explanation David. Sounds like some more great features in the making. And I assume we could use all of this statistical information within requirements for our competitions too?
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Tanngnjostr wrote:And I assume we could use all of this statistical information within requirements for our competitions too?
Pretty much, yes.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Wow ! Great things being added to the site . Good job and thx .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Mission Advisor: "Marc, based on your stats with the Recurve bow, I recommend that you skip the next mission. :geek: "

Expedition Analyzer: "Marc, based on your stats from your last expedition, my analysis is that you couldn't hit the broadside of a barn... from inside it. :geek: "
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

JimboCrow wrote:
Mission Advisor: "Marc, based on your stats with the Recurve bow, I recommend that you skip the next mission. :geek: "

Expedition Analyzer: "Marc, based on your stats from your last expedition, my analysis is that you couldn't hit the broadside of a barn... from inside it. :geek: "
:lol: :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote:

Looks like the coding needs some work for proper monetizing like: "Marc, based on this expedition you should purchase more equipment for camping and not hunting"
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”