UHC Apps | Competition Hosting

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Post by Stealthhunter »

I was trying to do a loggers point mission for 180 muley or bigger. I got a 204 mule deer and took a trophy shot but the trophy shot isn't showing so what can i do about submitting my hunt.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

BuiuRei wrote:Weird. I used the same hunt for missions 1 and 2, bang, bang, within seconds, since I had killed a yote under 30m on the very first hunt where I spotted the first 2.
Just to be clear, you can use the same hunt for multiple missions. You can't use the same hunt multiple times for the same mission with multiple objectives. In other words, let's say there's a mission to harvest two cottontail rabbits and two coyotes. If you have a hunt in which you harvested one cottontail rabbit and one coyote, you can't submit that mission twice. The first time you submit the hunt, two of the animals will be checked off the list, and the expedition ID will be logged against that mission. If you try to use that hunt a second time to clear the last two animals, it will be rejected. But using one hunt to complete two or more separate missions is fine, just as you can do in the game.
Stealthhunter wrote:When the prize is a piece of equipment from the store, even though UHC organises it the host still most pay for it is that right?
Yes, the host pays for any prizes awarded during their competition. If a store item is allocated to a winning account, the corresponding value in em$ is deducted from the host's game account.
Stealthhunter wrote:I was trying to do a loggers point mission for 180 muley or bigger. I got a 204 mule deer and took a trophy shot but the trophy shot isn't showing so what can i do about submitting my hunt.
Unfortunately there's nothing you can do. The system checks to see if a trophy shot exists for that animal. If one doesn't exist, the mission can't be completed. I don't want to get into the habit of manually intervening or making exceptions, since I will end up inundated with requests. The only thing you can do is look for another mule deer I'm afraid.
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

caledonianblues wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:Weird. I used the same hunt for missions 1 and 2, bang, bang, within seconds, since I had killed a yote under 30m on the very first hunt where I spotted the first 2.
Just to be clear, you can use the same hunt for multiple missions. You can't use the same hunt multiple times for the same mission with multiple objectives. In other words, let's say there's a mission to harvest two cottontail rabbits and two coyotes. If you have a hunt in which you harvested one cottontail rabbit and one coyote, you can't submit that mission twice. The first time you submit the hunt, two of the animals will be checked off the list, and the expedition ID will be logged against that mission. If you try to use that hunt a second time to clear the last two animals, it will be rejected. But using one hunt to complete two or more separate missions is fine, just as you can do in the game.
Stealthhunter wrote:When the prize is a piece of equipment from the store, even though UHC organises it the host still most pay for it is that right?
Yes, the host pays for any prizes awarded during their competition. If a store item is allocated to a winning account, the corresponding value in em$ is deducted from the host's game account.
Stealthhunter wrote:I was trying to do a loggers point mission for 180 muley or bigger. I got a 204 mule deer and took a trophy shot but the trophy shot isn't showing so what can i do about submitting my hunt.
Unfortunately there's nothing you can do. The system checks to see if a trophy shot exists for that animal. If one doesn't exist, the mission can't be completed. I don't want to get into the habit of manually intervening or making exceptions, since I will end up inundated with requests. The only thing you can do is look for another mule deer I'm afraid.
Yea ok thanks. Not to hard to find a mule deer over 180. Like my last 2 have been above 200.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Here are two kills I made in a single hunt, and when I submitted the expedition, I got a notice saying 'mission incomplete". There is no requirement for "in the same hunt", so I only did two of the six. The Cottontail and the Feral Hog. Is this a glitch? (yes, I took trophy shots)

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ehr_ ... /589813439

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ehr_ ... /589811802
I'm still getting "mission incomplete" when I post the expedition link for the two hunts listed. Can you post when it's fixed, David? Thanks.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

stancomputerhunter wrote:I'm still getting "mission incomplete" when I post the expedition link for the two hunts listed. Can you post when it's fixed, David? Thanks.
Yep, I haven't had a chance to look into the issue yet. Once it's fixed I will update everyone here.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Just keep hunting the required species for the mission Stan and when its corrected , the links to your hunts will STILL be good to enter .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

DYEUZ wrote:Just keep hunting the required species for the mission Stan and when its corrected , the links to your hunts will STILL be good to enter .
Correct. The issue should be fixed now. Can someone who had problems please try submitting their hunt again and let me know if this time it successfully clears off the relevant objectives? Thanks!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Worked for me David . '' Mission objective updated '' . Great job !

I entered 2 links / hunts and it updated 2 times . Thumbs up .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

I entered one hunt expedition that had 2 different qualifying animals on it and it only updated one animal. I ran the same hunt expedition through again and it wouldn't accept the 2nd animal. Fortunately, I had another hunt expedition with a qualifying animal so I ran that hunt through and updated successfully.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Nockedup wrote:I entered one hunt expedition that had 2 different qualifying animals on it and it only updated one animal. I ran the same hunt expedition through again and it wouldn't accept the 2nd animal. Fortunately, I had another hunt expedition with a qualifying animal so I ran that hunt through and updated successfully.
Can you please post (or message me with) the link to the hunt in which only one animal was accepted?

Return to “Competitions”