UHC Apps | Competition Hosting

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: UHC Apps | Competition Generator

Post by Tanngnjostr »

lowby wrote:Iam on the same mission but it wont add my phesant. Hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lowb ... n/79772288
I could be wrong, but doesn't the whole mission set have to be done in Logger's Point?
Image Image Image
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
lowby wrote:Iam on the same mission but it wont add my phesant. Hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lowb ... n/79772288
I could be wrong, but doesn't the whole mission set have to be done in Logger's Point?
Ekkk u right, should not do mission before I got my coffee lol
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

lowby wrote:Iam on the same mission but it wont add my phesant.
That's because you shot it at Hirschfelden :)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

caledonianblues wrote:
lowby wrote:Iam on the same mission but it wont add my phesant.
That's because you shot it at Hirschfelden :)
I'm jealous. Can't find one anywhere. Or if I do find a 27-30 spot, he's in the stumps and bushes and RUNS away. Then he gets to where he can fly, and I'm done. I can track them to the first spot where they landed, but can never find the second one. And since they are trophy size, they don't call like the little ones.

Any ideas?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Hi David, I wanted to share my idea for the UHC site.
Would it be possible to carry out a search based on the species of the animal for each individual player in a given reserve?
example, I look for the name "caledonianblues" animal that interests me "Bobcat" reserve "Logger's Point" at this point a map shows me all the catches made on the reserve.
In practice how it works now but with all the animals caught in the historic hunt.
I hope I was clear. cheers
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

fantamichele wrote:Hi David, I wanted to share my idea for the UHC site.
Would it be possible to carry out a search based on the species of the animal for each individual player in a given reserve?
example, I look for the name "caledonianblues" animal that interests me "Bobcat" reserve "Logger's Point" at this point a map shows me all the catches made on the reserve.
In practice how it works now but with all the animals caught in the historic hunt.
Right now, all we have stored is the animals on the leaderboards, and even then only the pertinent data for that leaderboard (score, weight, url to scoresheet, weapon, etc..)
Providing the information you are asking for would take an astronimical number of API calls to the EW database. We would be quickly banned from access, and UHC would be dead in it's tracks.

We've discussed storing more data for every animal & expedition submitted to UHC for all comps. This is still in process, and even when finished will only show the data for UHC members, and then only for the animals & expedition submitted for UHC comps. Far from a comprehensive list, and the information it appears you are looking for.

It would be pretty cool though. :D I have several other ideas that information could be used for. (animal demographics, weapon effectiveness, balancing ballistics, etc...)s

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Tod1d wrote:
fantamichele wrote:Hi David, I wanted to share my idea for the UHC site.
Right now, all we have stored is the animals on the leaderboards, and even then only the pertinent data for that leaderboard (score, weight, url to scoresheet, weapon, etc..)
Providing the information you are asking for would take an astronimical number of API calls to the EW database. We would be quickly banned from access, and UHC would be dead in it's tracks.

We've discussed storing more data for every animal & expedition submitted to UHC for all comps. This is still in process, and even when finished will only show the data for UHC members, and then only for the animals & expedition submitted for UHC comps. Far from a comprehensive list, and the information it appears you are looking for.

It would be pretty cool though. :D I have several other ideas that information could be used for. (animal demographics, weapon effectiveness, balancing ballistics, etc...)s

Be Well
Would have been nice. Dreaming does not cost anything. cheers :)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Update:
  • mission pack 2 complete (Unhappy Campers)
Apologies for the delay. Another mission pack is coming in the next day or two.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Tyvm David .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Awesome... Thank you David!
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “Competitions”