Community Tournament

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
asapkipper

Community Tournament

Post by asapkipper »

Hello Hunters!!
Some of you may know by now that I have a plan to host a community tournament. If you are interested in participating please reply to this post. The competition would consist of a series of hunts on each reserve, and hunters with the highest CSS will advance or something like that. I haven't worked out all the details yet and if anyone wants to help me try to host this please reply to this post. I will keep the community updated as I come up with more details and rules. Thank you for your time and happy hunting!
asapkipper

Re: Community Tournament

Post by asapkipper »

big thanks to HooCairs for helping me reach the forums in the first place
Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

@asapkipper

There are a number of different competitions coming up in the very near future that you may want to try your hand at before creating your own tourney.
Treekiwi has the Billy Goats Gruff comp
BCKidd has his first annual Big Bear Heavies Comp
And Ill have my Ironman Archey Comp featuring Whitetails across 5 reserves come mid July.

Give these a try and get a few ideas of what you could do and where you think you could improve or give us something completely new.

Due to my already busy schedule I can not help get you set up or help run it but my PM box is never full and is often checked if you want advise or need someone to bounce an idea off of.

Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Btw, welcome to the community.
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk
asapkipper

Post by asapkipper »

Foxtrotter wrote:@asapkipper

There are a number of different competitions coming up in the very near future that you may want to try your hand at before creating your own tourney.
Treekiwi has the Billy Goats Gruff comp
BCKidd has his first annual Big Bear Heavies Comp
And Ill have my Ironman Archey Comp featuring Whitetails across 5 reserves come mid July.

Give these a try and get a few ideas of what you could do and where you think you could improve or give us something completely new.

Due to my already busy schedule I can not help get you set up or help run it but my PM box is never full and is often checked if you want advise or need someone to bounce an idea off of.

Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Btw, welcome to the community.

thanks man I will give them a shot. Thanks for the advice
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

There is also an open Whiteout competition running Jun 19th - Jul 17th. "The Hunting Grounds". It's one each of all 39 animals. :)

Let me know when you get the details ironed out, and I can try to set up a scoresheet / leaderboard for you.

Welcome to the forum.

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
asapkipper

Post by asapkipper »

Tod1d wrote:There is also an open Whiteout competition running Jun 19th - Jul 17th. "The Hunting Grounds". It's one each of all 39 animals. :)

Let me know when you get the details ironed out, and I can try to set up a scoresheet / leaderboard for you.

Welcome to the forum.

Be Well
THANKS A TON DUDE!! I really appreciate the offer, nd once I work out details ill be sure to post them. Thanks everyone!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Will be looking out for your upcoming comp for sure . Member's comp are always fun to do .
Good luck .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

asapkipper

Post by asapkipper »

hey so I worked out the order of rounds:
1. loggers
2. whitehart
3. redfeather
4. settlers creeks
5. rougaru Byou (the duck map however u spell it)
6. timbergold trails
7. hirschfelden
8. val des bois
9. hemmeldal
10. whiterime ridge
11. bushrangers run
tell me what you think of this order, thanks guys, ill tell everyone when I work out more details
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I think the order is mostly arbitrary. I probably would have just went chronological. But that order is just fine too.

The crux of the biscuit is... what happens in each round?

Here's a pretty cool comp David did in rounds on every reserve, about a year ago (back when there were 10) Killing Season | 100,000 em$ Prize Pool
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
asapkipper

Post by asapkipper »

Thanks to DYEUZ who gave me some tips via personal message, also a huge thanks to the entire community for the support.
Here are requirements I have so far:
Objective: highest total CSS
requirements: permitted ammunition only/no stands, blinds, tripods or any other type of platform/ Only one shot (animals harvested with multiple shots don't count)
attempts: 3 attempts per reserve
Nontypicals/rares: Nontypicals automatically count as 75 CSS rares (albinos, piebald etc.) 100 CSS
Species: All species count, as long as they are scorable (I.E. does don't count)
Trophey shots: not required
So far this is all ive come up with. If anyone has questions or advice I would love to here it. Thank you for you time and help. Huge shoutout to Tod1d and DYEUZ who have been my main guidelines and advice for my first community competition. Thanks a million guys. Happy Hunting!

Return to “Competitions”