Official "1st Annual Big Bear Hunt" thread

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
FastGun
Scout

Re: Official "1st Annual Big Bear Hunt" thread

Post by FastGun »

Thank you very much BCKidd for this comp you make me hunt bears and I broke my Personal Bests during the comp and congrats to winners :)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Grats to the winners and great job by the host .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Wespertin
Spotter

Post by Wespertin »

Congrats to the winners, alltough I can't find the leaderboard anywhere, didn't save a direct link.
Thanks to BCKidd for a really exciting comp.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tanngnjostr wrote: I wasn't looking for a good position on the leaderboard, I just wanted to beat Len. Well, next time... :P
1st target was met :lol: ` and man, it wouldn't have taken much to finish higher than me that's for sure. I like to hunt browns, don't mind the griz and polar bears are kind of fun- Blacks, never got so much into them but I tried and shot a few bears the last several days and that was fun.

On bear barrels- I have to say, they didn't do too bad and I have a different opinion of them now than I did. I set up one brown and one black and they produced for me. I never really had any award winners and my best takeaway was a decent moose and nice blacktail and a couple rares. I did close up the night with some nice elk, they looked huge! but only ended up like 340's~ But still nice to see a grp of bulls for a change.

Nice comp BCKidd! I still hate your 1 shot 1 kill rule :lol: --- it really puts you under a lot of pressure not to ---- up and that's more stress than I like sometimes but rules as they are, it's the same pressure for everyone. I look forward to the next installment! You had a nice attendance with a lot of submissions and the list looked longer than we've seen recently so that is encouraging. Grats to the top finishers, I don't even have to look to know you put in a lot of effort and that's what gets the results so well earned!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
piomarvado
Scout

Post by piomarvado »

Wespertin wrote:Congrats to the winners, alltough I can't find the leaderboard anywhere, didn't save a direct link.
http://www.ultimatehuntercompetitions.c ... rboard.php
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

piomarvado wrote:
Wespertin wrote:Congrats to the winners, alltough I can't find the leaderboard anywhere, didn't save a direct link.
http://www.ultimatehuntercompetitions.c ... rboard.php
I plan on changing the comp listing & calendar to show the link to the leaderboard for a week after the comp has ended so people can check it.

I've also created a comp template for the forum, which includes a link to the Register, Scoresheet, and Leaderboard pages.

Congrats to the winners! I was happy to see such a good turnout.

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

Congrats to the winners.

Between bugs, stupidity (on my own part), invisible holes in the ice, and otherwise poor spawns, I knew I wasnt going to win this one early on. I would have liked to participate further but as my hunt history shows real life sometimes comes about. (Just accepted to a top school with a great Natural Resourses Managament Technician course, time to get my affairs in order before the move).

Thank you to BCKidd and all of his "support staff" for this great comp. I look forward to the next one.
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Congrats to the winners! Again, a big thanks to BCKidd, Tod and David for putting these type of comps together.
Just the way the boards and info is set up, just makes these comps even more fun! Good job! :)
deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

Foxtrotter wrote:Congrats to the winners.

Between bugs, stupidity (on my own part), invisible holes in the ice, and otherwise poor spawns, I knew I wasnt going to win this one early on. I would have liked to participate further but as my hunt history shows real life sometimes comes about. (Just accepted to a top school with a great Natural Resourses Managament Technician course, time to get my affairs in order before the move).
Your situation is a bit similar to what happened to me during this competition. I had to spend some quality time with my family, so I couldn't start before getting back here.... Even when I got back, I had already forgot about it and the rules, so that put me into a little time crunch.

I Love Big Racks
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Was gonna send off the EM$ codes, but, my damn dog won't wait for his hike. I'll be back in an hour, so to the top four placements- be watchin' your in box- PMs will be on their way shortly. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”