competiton erased?

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Granti
Hunter

competiton erased?

Post by Granti »

i was in a competition yesterday (duck and cover, but not sure) but couldnt found the scoreboard in the previous competitions. were there any comps erased due to new season?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: competiton erased?

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Several people have already said that they couldn't find competition scores or haven't received trophies for competitions that ended today. That was not intentional due to the new season I guess...
Image Image Image
Bluejay
Scout

Comp pay outs

Post by Bluejay »

Was in first in a comp that ended 9 hrs ago, or at least 2 hrs before it ended.
Nothing showed up in the messages for a compition prize, and can't find the comp in previous comps.
Seems this happened once before along time ago.
Hope it gets ironed out once they are back from the weekend.
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Several people have already said that they couldn't find competition scores or haven't received trophies for competitions that ended today. That was not intentional due to the new season I guess...
ok, sorry, didnt look for other topics.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Comp pay outs

Post by caledonianblues »

Bluejay wrote:Was in first in a comp that ended 9 hrs ago, or at least 2 hrs before it ended.
Nothing showed up in the messages for a compition prize, and can't find the comp in previous comps.
Bluejay I merged your topic with this one since it seems to be a general issue with competitions at the moment. We will investigate.
Bluejay
Scout

Re: Comp pay outs

Post by Bluejay »

caledonianblues wrote:
Bluejay wrote:Was in first in a comp that ended 9 hrs ago, or at least 2 hrs before it ended.
Bluejay I merged your topic with this one since it seems to be a general issue with competitions at the moment. We will investigate.
Thanks caledonianblues
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

I also experienced the same thing. I finished 3rd in both the "Orm's Challenge" and "Roe vs. Blind" competitions. I didn't receive any messages, trophys or em$ and it looks as though the competition results are missing in the previous competitions list. I sent in a support request about it this morning. On another note, looking at my stats below in my signature, I notice that they don't reflect all of the kills I've made since the new season started. Weird! :?:
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Xeygwyn

Post by Xeygwyn »

Nockedup wrote:I also experienced the same thing. I finished 3rd in both the "Orm's Challenge" and "Roe vs. Blind" competitions. I didn't receive any messages, trophys or em$ and it looks as though the competition results are missing in the previous competitions list. I sent in a support request about it this morning. On another note, looking at my stats below in my signature, I notice that they don't reflect all of the kills I've made since the new season started. Weird! :?:
Yep, can definitely remember seein' you in Orm's Challenge! I was in 1st before I went to bed about an hour before it ended, but nothing this mornin'. :|
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Xeygwyn wrote:
Nockedup wrote:I also experienced the same thing. I finished 3rd in both the "Orm's Challenge" and "Roe vs. Blind" competitions. I didn't receive any messages, trophys or em$ and it looks as though the competition results are missing in the previous competitions list. I sent in a support request about it this morning. On another note, looking at my stats below in my signature, I notice that they don't reflect all of the kills I've made since the new season started. Weird! :?:
Yep, can definitely remember seein' you in Orm's Challenge! I was in 1st before I went to bed about an hour before it ended, but nothing this mornin'. :|
Yes Xeygwyn, you were still in 1st place when it was over. In fact, I think I remember that your Brown Bear scored a 28.011. The results WERE posted on the 'previous competitions' for at least a half an hour after the competition was over... I don't understand what happened.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
asphyxel

Post by asphyxel »

Was 1st in "Roe vs. Blind" and also didn´t receive a message or a trophy. I hope they will fix it on monday.

Return to “Competitions”