When we will see new competitions?

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Pittie
Hunter

When we will see new competitions?

Post by Pittie »

Hello,

the last design missions/competions event (wolf, grizzly etc) was over at the 1. february. I wonder when we will see the new competitions. It takes a very long time.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

BCKidd

Re: When we will see new competitions?

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah, I'd like to see the new comps for the critters that reside on TgT. It has been a long time since that reserve was opened, and still no comps. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

I need more mission sets. Been out of GMS since March. When are they going to release them? We made them for you - so you have no bloody excuse!

TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

I second this! Or third, or... whatever! I like to focus on whatever animals are in competitions for that extra juicy EM chance and something to aim for. It's sad that there's nothing for any of the TgT residents, pretty much, bar the occasional weapon-specific multi-species, or mule deer. Hopefully there's some competitions for feral goats, Dall Sheep etc soon as well!
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

Just to add to this thread, I also am eagerly awaiting some competitions for all the new species that have been added. TGT is somewhat lacking due to the lack of competitions.

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

Anyone know why they havent been doing missions/comps for the new species? its almost as if they are phasing that out if they arent going to be doing it for the new animals they've recently put into the game
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

pirahna590 wrote:Anyone know why they havent been doing missions/comps for the new species? its almost as if they are phasing that out if they arent going to be doing it for the new animals they've recently put into the game
Alena, the current head of thehunter classic team loves how close the game devs and the community interact with each other, so i am pretty sure that most (if not all) future comps and missions for animals will be designed through community design events. after a winner is decided, they have to implement and test those missions, which takes time. and it seems EW used its resources of the last couple of months to develop the trophy lodge.

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Villkatta wrote:I need more mission sets. Been out of GMS since March. When are they going to release them? We made them for you - so you have no bloody excuse!
u can always refresh ur all missions and do them again.

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

TheSheWolf wrote:I second this! Or third, or... whatever! I like to focus on whatever animals are in competitions for that extra juicy EM chance and something to aim for. It's sad that there's nothing for any of the TgT residents, pretty much, bar the occasional weapon-specific multi-species, or mule deer. Hopefully there's some competitions for feral goats, Dall Sheep etc soon as well!
Im working on a goat competition as we speak :D
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

Why does nobody care about Rock / Willow Ptarmigan :?: :cry:

Return to “Competitions”