[Unofficial] Spring Ironman Seasonal

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: [Unofficial] Spring Ironman Seasonal

Post by BCKidd »

Cool lookin' comp Foxtrotter. I don't hunt birds tho', so I'll pass on this one. I'll keep my eye on the thread and if somethin' comes up that I hunt, I'll be in like flies on scat. Keep up the good work! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JackRbbt wrote:Lenny, you know i love you and i will team up with you anyday, anywhere, but not on Hirschfelden, for geese! :P Still can forget you monumental mistake from that old competition!
Oh I know man... and I owe that win to Ludante for subbing in for him but in the end you were the luckiest because you got stuck with me :P
And not often we get to school John and Ivan :lol: .. and btw, you know damn well that goose was in the air I don't care what that sheet says
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Of course, i know the goose was in the air, but what matters is what sheet says! And kicking John and Ivan, THAT bad, was one of the greatest moments in 5 years of theHunter. Not so sure about "were the luckiest". :lol:
Spoiler:

Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

HAH I love the rivalry that's spawned already. Great stuff guys.
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk
Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

FR_Bugs wrote:A little question : Are the dates ( April 13th - April 16th ) definitive ? It seems that is the date of our next Easter Event i think
If the scheduling runs along side of an EW event, then I WILL postpone mine in order to please. I believe (but not entirely sure without checking) that this was stated in the Seasonal Ironman Events Calendar topic. I will definitely double check that one as it should be in there.
Returning Soon!

Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

BCKidd wrote:Cool lookin' comp Foxtrotter. I don't hunt birds tho', so I'll pass on this one. I'll keep my eye on the thread and if somethin' comes up that I hunt, I'll be in like flies on scat. Keep up the good work! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Liar! You do so hunt birds!

http://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bckid ... /499139930

You have 1 Rock Ptarmigan kill.

Lucky for you that is the exact amount needed to be automatically entered into the competition. HAH!

If you want BC, I'll partner with you. I'm fairly new to geese with only about 500 kills. Have a nice setup however.
Returning Soon!

Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

I'm sorry guys but I feel I must revisit Rule #2 just for Lenny.

2. All geese harvested must be air-born kills.

Should read...

2. Any goose harvested that IS NOT an air-borne kill will not be counted towards the final weigh-in. (Non-air-borne kills do not disqualify the hunt)
Returning Soon!

walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Radamus wrote:
JackRbbt wrote:Sounds interesting, but goose is not one of my favorite targets. So, with regrets, i will pass this one.

An advice for all competitors, stay away from teaming up with Len (Radamus). Friends knows why! :twisted: (Hunt: rule #2!)
Just for that Jack, I'm going to make you nervous this evening ... I'll be hunting hard since wife is out of town and I'm on a hot streak Mr Bison Baiter :lol: .... btw Jack, I'm taking bids on who to partner with, blind bid only but gotta tell you, the price is up there already :D ... :lol:

As for Geese - I think it should be air shots only with a bow to make it a challenge
I would like to hear why it is a good idea to keep from playing with Radamus.

And you are very good at shooting geese out of the air with a bow. No wonder you want to do it with bow. :D
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Foxtrotter wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Cool lookin' comp Foxtrotter. I don't hunt birds tho', so I'll pass on this one. I'll keep my eye on the thread and if somethin' comes up that I hunt, I'll be in like flies on scat. Keep up the good work! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Liar! You do so hunt birds!

http://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bckid ... /499139930

You have 1 Rock Ptarmigan kill.

Lucky for you that is the exact amount needed to be automatically entered into the competition. HAH!

If you want BC, I'll partner with you. I'm fairly new to geese with only about 500 kills. Have a nice setup however.
Thanks, Foxtrotter, but if you don't already know, I'm not an MP advocate either. Jus' ask Rad... he's offered a few times and so have a couple of others. I'll be watchin' the leader-board tho'. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

walt133 wrote:... I would like to hear why it is a good idea to keep from playing with Radamus. ...
Well, long story short, Walt: in a previous competition, Len had an awesome suite of result, before last objective: hunt 20 geese with 20 shots. He killed 20, posted results, all nice, he was sitting comfortable on Top 3, until results check! Then the bomb exploded: ONE OF HIS GEESE WAS SHOT ON THE GROUND! Well, he said and we all believe him,because we know him, that geese was in the air, coming toward the ground, trying to land. The game considered that geese was already landed. Len was disqualified and lost his well deserved place in that competition final stage. Lucky guy, tho: one of the finalist forfeit for personal reasons and host and other 5 competitors decided to invite Len back, as substitute. Of course, needless to say, he was my team mate (that was my luck :lol: ). We went through a lot before competition (Lenny & Squiggy team, they called us), but we whooped the other two teams (even if the guys are - or were - our friends). Anyway, since then, Len, geese and competitions are not a "good combo", in my book. :D
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”