My game keeps crashing...

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
LatinJoker69
Hunter

My game keeps crashing...

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Hi everyone, I have been having issues with my game lately where my game crashes and I get an "error" message followed by a window which shows my direct X diagnostic tool. After viewing the info. provided by all the tabs I click on, they all say "no problem". I tried solving this on my own but no luck whatsoever. Seems to be getting worse as I can`t log into some of the reserves and those I do manage to play on, I play with fear of leaving my tree stand or blind behind somewhere distant and then have to go get it in another session if I`m lucky enough to play another session. This is very frustrating as I never had these kind of issues before. If anyone can provide me with any type of information that can help me solve this, it will be deeply appreciated. Hope someone has a solution, thank you for your time and many blessings to you and to all your love ones as well. ;)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: My game keeps crashing...

Post by Radamus »

My Man Joker! How the hell are you my brother! Hey, I can't help the crashing but I can buy you a drink :D - Just wanted to say Hi bro! I've been on a little break but I'll be back in the fray in a couple days - Lets hope for some stability by weeks end :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Here is what I noticed regarding my crashes, they happen mostly on WRR and usually when I have the .405 rifle in my inventory. I think that, and the .243 Carbon are to blame. I was on WRR the other day, and I was loadin' up the .405 and the .243 Carbon, showed up with no hands holding the rifle. It was like floating there in front of me. I dunno, something is awry, that much is for certain. This reply prpbly doesn't help, but, it is what I have experienced. I wonder if other folks have had that happen. Yeah, let's hope it gets sorted out soon. The big "Tweed and Rifles" community comp is due to start by weeks end. An unstable game ain't goin' to make things peachy- if it ain't fixed. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
LatinJoker69
Hunter

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Thank you guys, I will have that drink Radamus and make it a "double"... :lol:
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

You’re not alone with those problems.
I recently played a lot on WHI and the game crashes on multiple occasions. Just like you I get scared and harvest every downed animal quickly rather than sitting for a while in a treestand.
First I blamed a toilet break when I paused the game, once I pressed Alt+Tab to check something in the launcher.
However, I used a Pulsar and the .17 HMR during these sessions.
Something isn’t working quite right, that’s for sure.
Spoiler:

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”