can not log-in to forum on firefox

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

can not log-in to forum on firefox

Post by outrider »

today, i cleared history on foxfire browser. it cleared all my log-in names and passwords. it has done it before. but, i just logged back in to the sites, no problem. only today, theHunter forum would not accept my log-in name or password. after a few tries, i tried the "forgot my password" a couple of times. it said it had sent a new password, but, the new passwords never made it to me in my e-mail..i am able to get on to the forum using Chrome....any ideals ?..............
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: can not log-in to forum on firefox

Post by caledonianblues »

The fact that you've made the above post means you're logged into the forum. So you should be able to reset your password via the User Control Panel. Click the little user icon at the top-right on the orange menu bar, then click User Control Panel. Then Click the Profile tab, then Edit account settings.

The reset email link may have ended up in your spam or junk folder.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

i have thought about resetting the password through the chrome browser, but the way thehunter log-in has been acting lately with a lot of members, i thought i'd see if there were any other way rather to take the chance losing the ability log-in on chrome...

i have checked the spam folder...nothing there..

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

well, just for kicks, i did a restarted my PC, it seem to have done the trick. i was able to log-in....but, my concern now is, why didn't i get a new password through the e-mail ???

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”