Forum Look Help

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
BCKidd

Forum Look Help

Post by BCKidd »

Can anyone tell me what has gone wrong with the forum view? This has been happening to me on and off. Here is what I see, I need help in fixing it back to normal view. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: Forum Look Help

Post by outrider »

WELL, what did you do to make it like that ?...................... :lol:

it print is so small i can't make it out.....it looks like the forum page, right ?..
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Here is a larger view of the front page forum. All lettering is blue and there are no orange critter tracks. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
tbug
Outfitter

Post by tbug »

Try zooming in to make text larger. Paw prints should come back. I you have a wheel mouse, press CTRL and roll the wheel to zoom
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Your best bet is to get a new computer. And a new house, because the house problem infected the computer. Oh, and get out of Canada, because...ah....Justin Trudeau.
Personal Bests...
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I'll ask the live-in computer tech if he has any ideas, but I figure it's gonna be pretty darn difficult to diagnose. It has to be something you did, and who knows what that could have been! Guess it's worth asking what web browser you're using too.

And if it's any consolation, I've never seen paw prints anywhere on the forum screen aside from the logo near the top. I can only assume they're supposed to be buttons next to each subforum to show if there's been a new post in that subforum since you've last read it. Nothing appears there for me in FireFox or Chrome, nor does anything appear on my phone in Chrome.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

tbug wrote:Try zooming in to make text larger. Paw prints should come back. I you have a wheel mouse, press CTRL and roll the wheel to zoom
I did that and brought the Forum view up to 100%, still nothing else changed. Thanks for helping tho'. 8-)
Fletchette wrote:Your best bet is to get a new computer. And a new house, because the house problem infected the computer. Oh, and get out of Canada, because...ah....Justin Trudeau.
:lol: :lol: No comment. ;)
xOEDragonx wrote:I'll ask the live-in computer tech if he has any ideas, but I figure it's gonna be pretty darn difficult to diagnose. It has to be something you did, and who knows what that could have been! Guess it's worth asking what web browser you're using too.

And if it's any consolation, I've never seen paw prints anywhere on the forum screen aside from the logo near the top. I can only assume they're supposed to be buttons next to each subforum to show if there's been a new post in that subforum since you've last read it. Nothing appears there for me in FireFox or Chrome, nor does anything appear on my phone in Chrome.
Thanks xOEDragonx! I use Chrome. This issue comes and goes, sometimes the Forum looks normal, orange paw prints and all. Then other times, I get blue lettering. I've looked into my User Control Panel, but see nothing wrong there. Here is another thing I jus' noticed the quote boxes don't even show, which are usually white text boxes. :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Just now it switched back to this. The way it is supposed to be. Weird eh? :? Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I'm glad it's back to normal for you, at least for now. It wasn't long after your last post that it fixed itself, you're absolutely certain you didn't do anything on your end to fix it? No changes/updates to your browser or an ad blocker it anything like that?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

xOEDragonx wrote:I'm glad it's back to normal for you, at least for now. It wasn't long after your last post that it fixed itself, you're absolutely certain you didn't do anything on your end to fix it? No changes/updates to your browser or an ad blocker it anything like that?
Nothing of the sort. I was readin' threads and walla it came back to normal. When I logged in t'day, I got the same Blue issue again, and within' five minutes it snapped back to norm again. Weird indeed. :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”