Is this supposed to say that?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Boyanator

Is this supposed to say that?

Post by Boyanator »

Hey i am a new player and i just killed a Rusa Deer(F). When i look at my statistics it sais i did not fire any weapon or have any animal interaction whatsoever but i still have a confirmed kill. Can someone explain why it says that? I obviously shot the deer. Thanks!
Seifer
Hunter

Re: Is this supposed to say that?

Post by Seifer »

You have to wait til the end of the hunt before the full stats will tally up. There is a delay though after you've finished your hunt but you can force it by starting a new hunt after or so I've heard.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Yeah, what Seifer said. There is a problem with how the game closes using the EXIT game button. It is not 'officially' a problem, but is a sequence that takes a while to complete, or so we were told. Yet it has never been 'fixed.'

As instructed by a developer: to close your game the best way, quickly and completely, when you want to end your hunt hit ESC as usual to get to the exit screen. But then instead of clicking the EXIT button to close, press Alt+F4. This invokes the Windows 'end program' command and will close the hunt immediately and completely. Your stats will update much more quickly as well. Starting a new game to force final hunt stats calculation is no longer necessary. Hope this helps.
Boyanator

Post by Boyanator »

Thanks guys! That really cleared it up for me.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”