launcher login every time

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Violator31
Outfitter

Re: launcher login every time

Post by Violator31 »

fantamichele wrote:If you can help by launching the game from the Steam page, the problem you have is eliminated.
Yes. Just last night I set the computer up to download Steam again. It was, of course, finished this morning & you are right...it works fine through Steam. No additional logins.

(I'm still going to try the antivirus thing though) :D
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Fletchette wrote: I believe the launcher uses cookies to remember that you are logged in, so my guess is that something (some setting on your computer or one of your browsers or possibly your antivirus/internet security software) is deleting or expiring the cookies that the Launcher uses. That's my theory anyway.
Again, Thank you for your input, it looks as though the problem has been fixed.
I ran the reactivated the Norton antivirus, then I uninstalled the launchers, both EW & Steam. Then reinstalled both.....now, when I reinstalled the launchers I didn't have to login on either of them :lol: :lol: and they are functioning without any issues.
Even though I'm still baffled, I'm satisfied with them working fine & thanks to everyone for helping out.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
slazia
Tracker

Post by slazia »

fantamichele wrote:If you can help by launching the game from the Steam page, the problem you have is eliminated.
Sorry, I can't understand that. Can you say that another way?
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

slazia wrote:
Sorry, I can't understand that. Can you say that another way?
This is the Steam page where there are all the games you have. Just start the game from this page and the Violator31 problem does not show up.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”