new hunter

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Donald

new hunter

Post by Donald »

Hello everyone, my ?s are I have played this awesome game before, but my computer die and lost everything, and had to make a new account and start all over, with a new name. Is there anyway to find my old user name, and regain all my old equipment. Also my old account I was not a member, but thinking of becoming one, and if I do, can I hunt any animal at anytime I want, ( with the rite lic) or do I have to follow and can only hunt the 2 that are picked for the week.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: new hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Support & Technical Issues>

To recover your account you will need to email [email protected]. Unfortunately nobody on the forum can help you with that.

If you become a member you will be able to hunt all species. Oh and welcome to the forum :)
Donald

Post by Donald »

Thank you for the help, and later on i hope to hunt with some guys in the multi hunting groups. I have hunting my whole real life, and love it
EW_Ahmed
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by EW_Ahmed »

Hi Donald. Did you make any transactions on the old account? Do you remember either the email or the username?

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”