Stuck after Trophy Shot

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Willandrew
Spotter

Stuck after Trophy Shot

Post by Willandrew »

I realize that this is nothing new and that a search turns up many results about this, just needing to share my little frustration real quick. I'm on the Next-to-Last Goat Mission, Harvest a small male, small female, large (200 inch) male and large (150 inch) female. My two small ones have been out of the way for a while now, but I've spent a few hours trying to get the big ones and have gotten within a few inches a couple of times. I finally smoked a huge female and male in one sitting, went to pick up the female first, and got the never ending "Calculating Score" spinner. Waited about 10 minutes without ever seeing a score, then went on into the trophy shot. After taking the picture, it uploaded the photo, but im now stuck in the Trophy Shot screen with possibly my large female recorded? (Still don't know her score) and a big male on the ground next to her that I suppose I will never be able to claim.
Willandrew
Spotter

Re: Stuck after Trophy Shot

Post by Willandrew »

As a bit of an F U, I can also take as many Trophy Shots of her as I please lol.
Looks like a 150" Goat to me!

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”