Error loading game

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Error loading game

Post by Stealthhunter »

Don't know if any of yous are experiencing this but since they released the new camo dog backpacks about 1 in every 20 hunts works. So i keep trying and it says error ha occurred, after a while the hunt actually works. Th game is still working but i have to start many hunts before it does. Which means i loose all my other hunts in my hunt history. I have tried uninstalling and installing the game again but nothing has changed.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Error loading game

Post by Fletchette »

Well, there hasn't been an update/patch since Dec. 20th, so almost a month. If people were having similar issues I think we'd have heard a lot about it by now.
Personal Bests...
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

yea must be the comp. But it only just started to happen the new camo backpacks were released and the goat missions came out.
Thanks Fletchette
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Stealthhunter wrote:yea must be the comp. But it only just started to happen the new camo backpacks were released and the goat missions came out.
Thanks Fletchette
I don't think it's a general problem - because as Fletchette said, we'd have a lot more complaints in here if it happened to a lot of other players too. So if you still have this issue, I'd recommend to contact support.
Image Image Image
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

I can not start the game, the DirectX diagnostic tool always opens
CHABL0
Spotter

Post by CHABL0 »

fantamichele wrote:I can not start the game, the DirectX diagnostic tool always opens
Same problem!
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

CHABL0 wrote:
fantamichele wrote:I can not start the game, the DirectX diagnostic tool always opens
Same problem!
Contact the support, Ahmed in 10 minutes sent me an email with directions on how to proceed. I'm waiting to install the game and then I see if it worked.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Looks like I'm now plagued with the "server error" two attempts on RFF's. The game starts then I get an error. First time t'day that I logged on to hunt. I updated via Steam, validated the dwnld, cleared game cache etc., still I can't hunt. Profile page, store all work fine, but the game won't open the map. I get the picture of the reserve and that is it, also there is no start music that is usually heard before the map/reserve opens up. :? :roll: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

I had one fail loading game today. I go to RFF and after I heard the intro music, the game crashed to the launcher and after another try, it loads as it should.
Season Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”