What happened to support team?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
1Al
Hunter

What happened to support team?

Post by 1Al »

Yesterday I wrote to the support to report a bug with Grizzlies in TT. For the first time I've received no reply. Meanwhile for 3 weeks I cannot play in TT :| Someone will remburse me? I dont think
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: What happened to support team?

Post by DYEUZ »

Nothing happened to the support team . they are returning from a well deserved vacation / break and i'm sure you will get noticed about your e-mail .
Only yesterday , a Sunday , that you wrote to them . Give them more time .
Did you report your bug in the '' bug report '' section ?
If its the behavior change that you think happened with the Grizzly, please go read on that subject . You will get some infos about it .

Why can't you hunt in TgT ?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

DYEUZ wrote:Why can't you hunt in TgT ?
'Cause grizzly bears vanished.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

I think support aim to get to every ticket within 3 working days (Monday-Friday). But I am not sure what you mean by you can't find them? Last Thursday without meaning too I found two on stream. They are super jumpy, which is getting looked into. But they are still huntable.
EW_Ahmed
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by EW_Ahmed »

Support is here. Always up and running during work hours posted in all ticket receipts :arrow:
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

EW_Ahmed wrote:Image
Support is here. Always up and running during work hours posted in all ticket receipts :arrow:
Ok, finally you answered me :mrgreen:
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Can you tell me something about the timtable to fix this bug? Now is a month there's this bug
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

1Al wrote:Can you tell me something about the timtable to fix this bug? Now is a month there's this bug
That would be unprecedented. ! :D In all my time here, they have never announced when a bug would be fixed.

There are other bugs much older. e.g. the "Wreck Island Mission Bug" (1 1/2 years), the "Can't harvest animals on the 2nd hunting day" bug (4 1/2 years), etc...

I wouldn't expect any miracles. ;)

And to say the TgT is "Unhuntable" is exceptionally hyperbolic. (a gross exaggeration).
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Tod1d wrote:
1Al wrote:Can you tell me something about the timtable to fix this bug? Now is a month there's this bug
That would be unprecedented. ! :D In all my time here, they have never announced when a bug would be fixed.

There are other bugs much older. e.g. the "Wreck Island Mission Bug" (1 1/2 years), the "Can't harvest animals on the 2nd hunting day" bug (4 1/2 years), etc...

I wouldn't expect any miracles. ;)

And to say the TgT is "Unhuntable" is exceptionally hyperbolic. (a gross exaggeration).
TT not, but grizzlies are unhuntable. Well, I never ask for the fix day :mrgreen: but now I have an idea about this, at least. It will take a very long time.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”