What happened to support team?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
User avatar
1Al
Tracker
Posts: 239
Joined: February 19th, 2017, 8:18 am
Location: Italy

What happened to support team?

Postby 1Al » January 8th, 2018, 1:10 pm

Yesterday I wrote to the support to report a bug with Grizzlies in TT. For the first time I've received no reply. Meanwhile for 3 weeks I cannot play in TT :| Someone will remburse me? I dont think
Spoiler:
User avatar
DYEUZ
Outfitter
Posts: 2874
Joined: October 11th, 2013, 3:36 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Re: What happened to support team?

Postby DYEUZ » January 8th, 2018, 1:41 pm

Nothing happened to the support team . they are returning from a well deserved vacation / break and i'm sure you will get noticed about your e-mail .
Only yesterday , a Sunday , that you wrote to them . Give them more time .
Did you report your bug in the '' bug report '' section ?
If its the behavior change that you think happened with the Grizzly, please go read on that subject . You will get some infos about it .

Why can't you hunt in TgT ?
User avatar
1Al
Tracker
Posts: 239
Joined: February 19th, 2017, 8:18 am
Location: Italy

Re: What happened to support team?

Postby 1Al » January 8th, 2018, 2:45 pm

DYEUZ wrote:Why can't you hunt in TgT ?

'Cause grizzly bears vanished.
Spoiler:
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 1632
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Re: What happened to support team?

Postby TreeKiwi » January 9th, 2018, 3:16 am

I think support aim to get to every ticket within 3 working days (Monday-Friday). But I am not sure what you mean by you can't find them? Last Thursday without meaning too I found two on stream. They are super jumpy, which is getting looked into. But they are still huntable.
User avatar
EW_Ahmed
Posts: 11
Joined: October 17th, 2017, 11:31 pm

Re: What happened to support team?

Postby EW_Ahmed » January 9th, 2018, 8:22 am

Image
Support is here. Always up and running during work hours posted in all ticket receipts :arrow:
User avatar
1Al
Tracker
Posts: 239
Joined: February 19th, 2017, 8:18 am
Location: Italy

Re: What happened to support team?

Postby 1Al » January 9th, 2018, 1:44 pm

EW_Ahmed wrote:Image
Support is here. Always up and running during work hours posted in all ticket receipts :arrow:

Ok, finally you answered me :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
User avatar
1Al
Tracker
Posts: 239
Joined: February 19th, 2017, 8:18 am
Location: Italy

Re: What happened to support team?

Postby 1Al » January 13th, 2018, 5:11 am

Can you tell me something about the timtable to fix this bug? Now is a month there's this bug
Spoiler:
User avatar
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 6170
Joined: June 29th, 2012, 7:13 pm
Location: 42.655701 N, 82.61936 W

Re: What happened to support team?

Postby Tod1d » January 13th, 2018, 11:39 am

1Al wrote:Can you tell me something about the timtable to fix this bug? Now is a month there's this bug


That would be unprecedented. ! :D In all my time here, they have never announced when a bug would be fixed.

There are other bugs much older. e.g. the "Wreck Island Mission Bug" (1 1/2 years), the "Can't harvest animals on the 2nd hunting day" bug (4 1/2 years), etc...

I wouldn't expect any miracles. ;)

And to say the TgT is "Unhuntable" is exceptionally hyperbolic. (a gross exaggeration).
Image
"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong."
User avatar
1Al
Tracker
Posts: 239
Joined: February 19th, 2017, 8:18 am
Location: Italy

Re: What happened to support team?

Postby 1Al » January 14th, 2018, 6:23 am

Tod1d wrote:
1Al wrote:Can you tell me something about the timtable to fix this bug? Now is a month there's this bug


That would be unprecedented. ! :D In all my time here, they have never announced when a bug would be fixed.

There are other bugs much older. e.g. the "Wreck Island Mission Bug" (1 1/2 years), the "Can't harvest animals on the 2nd hunting day" bug (4 1/2 years), etc...

I wouldn't expect any miracles. ;)

And to say the TgT is "Unhuntable" is exceptionally hyperbolic. (a gross exaggeration).

TT not, but grizzlies are unhuntable. Well, I never ask for the fix day :mrgreen: but now I have an idea about this, at least. It will take a very long time.
Spoiler:

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest