What's happend to grizzly bears?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
1Al
Hunter

What's happend to grizzly bears?

Post by 1Al »

It's been a while since I played last time. Today I tried and in 4 games I found just tracks of grizzly bears fleeing, always 1-13 min. I can't even spot one from afar. All invisible and all on the fleeing. Then I thought that in the reserve a new species was introduced, the Ghost Grizzly Bear Rabbit :D
I've reinstalled the game just before two last waves of updates, when there wasn't this issue.
Seifer
Hunter

Re: What's happend to grizzly bears?

Post by Seifer »

Same here. The closest I can get is 60m before they begin to flee. Same with the Polar Bears, probably all bears on this game now. These are apex predators are they not? I've seen Chihuahua's with more nerve ;)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Let's hope they'll fix this mess soon
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

1Al wrote:Let's hope they'll fix this mess soon
Rest assured it will be fixed early in the new year. In the meantime, you can find out just how good of a virtual hunter you really are! Try to harvest 5 super-grizzlies in the same hunt! You will be pleased with the results! :)
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

@1Ai I just noticed your hunt stats...Wow! You really like them grizzly bears hey!
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:@1Ai I just noticed your hunt stats...Wow! You really like them grizzly bears hey!
:mrgreen:

http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 3&start=10
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Today I did try to play again in TT, there is always the same problema. All fleeing Grizzlies (invisible) 1/13min. Please fix it.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

1Al wrote:Today I did try to play again in TT, there is always the same problema. All fleeing Grizzlies (invisible) 1/13min. Please fix it.
Well, did you see a patch? Did EW come on and announce a game update like they always do when patching things? So why did you think anything changed? ;) Give em time, it’ll get sorted.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
1Al wrote:Today I did try to play again in TT, there is always the same problema. All fleeing Grizzlies (invisible) 1/13min. Please fix it.
Well, did you see a patch? Did EW come on and announce a game update like they always do when patching things? So why did you think anything changed? ;) Give em time, it’ll get sorted.
I know that, but it's been for weeks I cant play TT. Mine is a reminder :mrgreen:

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”