TimberGold Trails [issues with binoculars]

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
MrLxq

TimberGold Trails [issues with binoculars]

Post by MrLxq »

7x42mm Rangefinder Binoculars
16x50mm Spotting Scope
3-9x40mm Anschütz Rifle Scope

Must be big problem in TimberGold Trails :roll:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: TimberGold Trails [issues with binoculars]

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Clarified topic title and moved to <Support & Technical Issues>.

I do occasionally have the same problem on Val-des-Bois. Happens with binos and sometimes rifles scopes too, usually only on the highest magnification. Strange enough, it only happens on some hunts for me. There is a bug report about it.
Image Image Image
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

It can be caused by flags, if you have any on your map, remove them and remove them from your inventory.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Levado wrote:It can be caused by flags, if you have any on your map, remove them and remove them from your inventory.
It is only caused by flags in your inventory as you play. If you leave them in the lodge, or they are already planted on your map, they will not affect your optics.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I have reported this issue a while back now in the bug report section , with videos and all info needed. About that flag thing , i had no flags no where and had this issue .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

JimboCrow wrote:It is only caused by flags in your inventory as you play. If you leave them in the lodge, or they are already planted on your map, they will not affect your optics.
I had the issue in the past on Val-des-Bois. In almost 1 out of 3 hunts I would have that issue (scopes and sometimes binos) and never carried any flags, but I did have 3 flags planted on my map. After experiencing this issue for like 20 times, I removed all flags and the issue never returned on that map and I've hunted a lot there. Secondly, about a year later I decided to plants flags on TGT and never had any issues (never carried any flags), until a player on my server complained about scope issues. I told him that it could be related to the flags, so I removed them while he was still playing and once I removed the last flag, his issues disappeared (while I still carried them in my inventory). So you're wrong, the issue can (read "can") most definitely be caused by planted flags.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Levado wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:It is only caused by flags in your inventory as you play. If you leave them in the lodge, or they are already planted on your map, they will not affect your optics.
I had the issue in the past on Val-des-Bois. In almost 1 out of 3 hunts I would have that issue (scopes and sometimes binos) and never carried any flags, but I did have 3 flags planted on my map. After experiencing this issue for like 20 times, I removed all flags and the issue never returned on that map and I've hunted a lot there. Secondly, about a year later I decided to plants flags on TGT and never had any issues (never carried any flags), until a player on my server complained about scope issues. I told him that it could be related to the flags, so I removed them while he was still playing and once I removed the last flag, his issues disappeared (while I still carried them in my inventory). So you're wrong, the issue can (read "can") most definitely be caused by planted flags.
Maybe I'll wait for a recent instance before I tell you you're wrong.
MrLxq

Post by MrLxq »

Levado wrote:It can be caused by flags, if you have any on your map, remove them and remove them from your inventory.
O right ! I gotta try that. Thanks mate (:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I also suspected large equipment or deployables to be the culprit at first. As I said, it happens to me in Val-des-Bois - I don't have any flags there, but some tents, tripods, two towers, a lot of climbing gear (of course), barrels etc. The strange thing is, I once did two rather long successive hunts on VdB - with the exact same reserve setup, same starting point, same loadout, similar route I went - and in one hunt I had the issue all the time, while in the other hunt everything was fine. So I'm not sure if the problem can be narrowed down to just one piece of equipment. I'm not saying it wasn't the flags in your case, Levado, but it could be that either it was a coincidence or there are several reasons for the bug. I definitely have no idea what I could've been in my case (and it still happens from time to time), since both hunts were so similar.
Image Image Image
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

TT is a complete mess

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”