Can't buy Membership - Something went wrong

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Can't buy Membership - Something went wrong

Post by Pretty_Boy »

I bought a 1 year license and got 2 e-mails from steam that has confimed the money transactions... But after the phurchase when steam returned to the game again, I got the mesage "something went wrong". In the my wallet/purchase history, it do not say anything about the transaction. Just want to spread the word, hopefully it's just me, and hopefully it get fixed by itself.

BCKidd

Re: Can't buy Membership - Something went wrong

Post by BCKidd »

Hey, Pretty_Boy, I had this happen to me once before as well. Eventually it did show up as a purchase. I hope it turns up for you like that as well. And btw- Merry Christmas! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Can't buy Membership - Something went wrong

Post by Pretty_Boy »

BCKidd wrote:Hey, Pretty_Boy, I had this happen to me once before as well. Eventually it did show up as a purchase. I hope it turns up for you like that as well. And btw- Merry Christmas! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Many thanks for reply BCKidd! I'we posted a support ticket to both Steam and theHunter, I dont know where this bug is, but I'm sure someone does ;) Merry Christmas to you too ;)

EDIT: Look like I have to wait until the 27nd to get support :/

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”