Rogarou Bayou needs optimization

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Rogarou Bayou needs optimization

Post by HD_Artworks »

Hi, everyone.
I hope you all have fun and have a great time. :)

Few weeks ago I bought the Duck hunting setup and I place them and try to hunt some ducks. But I noticed a big FPS drops that I didn't experience in other reserves, even in TgT and BRR.
I have about 50 - 60 FPS on other reserves on almost High settings. But I have about 30 FPS on Rogarou Bayou!
Even I lower the settings to Low but I didn't see any improvements!
That moment I figure that RB needs optimization.

After the recent update(PB Reserve) I thought I can't run it but I was able to play it on High settings with about 60 - 70 FPS!

So, I wonder why I can play other reserves with +50 FPS but I can't play well on RB?!

I realey confused by this reserve! I set the graphic settings to Low and I had about 35 FPS and I change it to High but I didn't see any difference! :?
Season Stats
Spoiler:
MetalMind
Outfitter

Re: Rogarou Bayou needs optimization

Post by MetalMind »

Yes, it needs optimization. The same 3 latest reserves. Turning down graphics won't help, because it is of animals in render range and their AI poorly optimized, not GPU issue. I have the same on those reserves.

Played lately Left for Dead 2 again and I am still impressed, tons of zombies on the screen, lots of action and it is always stable 60 FPS :) Wish the devs work on some optimization rather than creating new things.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”